.... Worried about sketchy company...and my order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 20, 2017
Ok Verashu I am calling you out. Why was O charged without my ordered being shipped or processed. You have so many negative reviews I regret ordering... So please tell whybypur company has already charged me?? Are you guys gonna ignore my e-mails like so many others have complained about??? Order# 100048783
2 wismec rx75's. One in black & red and the other green.?????? I really hope your company is legit....... I might be jumping the gun here, but I am determined not to get screwed by anymore Chinese companies......

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
Ok Verashu I am calling you out. Why was O charged without my ordered being shipped or processed. You have so many negative reviews I regret ordering... So please tell whybypur company has already charged me?? Are you guys gonna ignore my e-mails like so many others have complained about??? Order# 100048783
2 wismec rx75's. One in black & red and the other green.?????? I really hope your company is legit....... I might be jumping the gun here, but I am determined not to get screwed by anymore Chinese companies......
Hello, you order has sent out today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread