Worried about where to buy juice online

Status
Not open for further replies.

StellaSara

Aug 30, 2013
Houston
I'm going to buy my first juice online and there are toooo many choices. I really don't want to put just anything in my lungs and yes I know how silly that's sounds coming from someone who's been smoking for 15 years. I plan on buying multiple favors to try but I want quality juice from a reputable place. Buying online makes me imagine some smelly man in a tank top pouring liquids in his kitchen as he scratches himself. Shudder. Could some one please just tell me what online juice company's to look at or stay away from. I'm not looking for the cheapest I'm looking for high quality. Please and thank you.

DebbieF

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
Albuquerque
There are a few people (like pbusardo on YouTube) who will list reputable vendors on their websites and do reviews of their juices. Another good place to start is to search "organic e-liquid" on google if you don't want to weed through posts here in the forums. I personally like High Desert Vapers. They are local for me, so I've been to the store and talked to them, but you can order online as well. Great people and they have an organic line too. I'm sure more experienced users will be along shortly to give better advice. I'm just starting out myself and trying to figure it out too!

zekster76

Aug 31, 2013
Phoenix, AZ.
I usually buy the sample packs from online retailers so I'm not stuck with a large amount of something I don't like, one drawback is I have to have a local juice supplier to make the waiting and reordering something I do like, not be a juiceless time.

www.vaperite.com - fav is orange blossom black tea, I did have to let it steep first
Welcome to Hot Rod Vapors LLC - Kickin' Ash, Takin' Names - I like there fuzzy dice
www.mrgoodvape.com - haven't tried yet but heard there good
Best E Cigarette | Buy Electronic Cigarettes | E Cig Juice - MT Baker Vapor - haven't tried but they are very popular in the juice forum

Enoch777

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Midwest, USA
I'm not looking for the cheapest I'm looking for high quality.

For similar reasons I naturally gravitated for the highest quality e-liquid I could find, and stumbled on VirginVapor around a year ago. I've made tons of purchases and each time I'm quite pleasantly surprised.

Check out their FAQ to understand what makes VV different from most other vendors. Really I think it's the best juice for your money. Not the cheapest by far, but they have some REALLY nice customer service and organic juice that is out of this world.

Just be warned, depending on how old your batch is that you receive could make or break how well it tastes. In one instance I thought I had gotten a horrible batch, but found out that it wasn't up to par with the first bottle I received because the first one was aged 8 months! A few weeks of heavy steeping and the flavor is ... almost like what I remembered. Some steeping may be required to bring out the flavor (or weaken any fragrant ones).

Highly recommend it, get a sampler pack of three 4.3 mL bottles, choose some flavors you think you'd like and give it a try. Don't be afraid to read the reviews for each flavor, some good honest folks putting down reliable information to help you gauge whether or not you'd be interested in any particular flavor.

Happy Vaping :vapor:

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
I'm going to buy my first juice online and there are toooo many choices. I really don't want to put just anything in my lungs and yes I know how silly that's sounds coming from someone who's been smoking for 15 years. I plan on buying multiple favors to try but I want quality juice from a reputable place. Buying online makes me imagine some smelly man in a tank top pouring liquids in his kitchen as he scratches himself. Shudder. Could some one please just tell me what online juice company's to look at or stay away from. I'm not looking for the cheapest I'm looking for high quality. Please and thank you.

I haven't ordered from them yet by I hear Ahlusion's is very good!

IMZed

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2013
Hamilton, OH, USA
I buy my ejuice from the friend who got me started on vaping, but he gets it in bulk from myfreedomsmokes.com (located in Charlotte, NC). I have not been disappointed in the quality of the ejuice, and the price is the best I've seen from online vendors. He has both unflavored and flavored, and quite a nice list of flavors to choose from if you're into DIY. I've also bought flavors from The Flavor Apprentice and onestopdiyshop.com. :2c:

State Of Zen

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2013
Colorado
Great question to ask, as juice seems to be the biggest recurring expense for me. I'm still in the "juice hunt" phase myself. So far, the best juice I've found is Boba's Bounty from Alien Vision (Alien Visions E-Juice), they are spoken of very highly here on the forum and have awesome customer service. Hope this helps. Peace. :2cool:

Ross DaBoss

Sep 15, 2013
US

Vixenvapor.com has the best juice I have bought so far!! The banana split is amazing!!!
If quality concerns you, mix your own juice... onestopdiyshop.com has a starter kit!

onion456

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2013
Houston, TX
yep juice is the biggest expense, i found the trick is narrowing down the types of flavors you like (as in, you like Bakery flavors, or Fruit flavors). it can be expensive, buying stuff taste-unseen. so sample packs can be a good way to get your feet wet. ECBlends has cheap ($2.50) small bottles and a million choices. Heather's Heavenly Vapes sells a sample 4-pack for $10. once you know what types of flavors you are partial to, you can home in on flavors you really like, and not waste so much money on stuff you dont.

NiNi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2013
Paulden, Arizona
The following vendors sell samples, that's probably your best bet:
Halo
Alice in Vapeland
Moon Mountain
Seduce Juice
Virgin Vapor
Velvet Cloud
Crystal Canyon Vapes
Heather's Heavenly Vapes
Five Pawns

There's more, but that's a pretty good place to start. Alice is only open online from 10:55 EST and they close as soon as they have all the orders they can handle.

NiNi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2013
Paulden, Arizona
Try this: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/461537-i-want-buy-e-liquid-samples-whos-got-them.html
I started it but never got back to finishing it, MY BAD!!! A lot of members added other vendors who sell samples. I wish I had gone that direction when I first started so I wouldn't have had some funky juices in big bottles :ohmy:

PS: All the vendors I ordered from were decent with the shipping, but it was over the Labor Day weekend. Packaging on all of them were great, no leaky bottles!

lsufan

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2013
Baton Rouge, LA
I did a lot of reading online before making my first purchases. I started with Halo as they seemed to have a great reputation, and I was able to get smaller bottles from a local vendor. From what I read, people seem to either love them or hate them. When I first opened the bottles to smell, I was really worried. After a night with the tops off, though, they smelled wonderful. So far I really love midnight apple, belgian cocoa, and tribeca. Took some to my sister to try (she's also brand new to vaping) and she also loved midnight apple and belgian cocoa.

I also ordered from some of my local vendors: Nolavape and smokecignals. So far, I like everything I've gotten from them as well. I'm waiting on an order from ECBlends and I put in an order for some larger bottles directly from Halo. I definitely agree it is a slightly scary experience but so far I have been very pleased. I recommend going over to the general eliquids forum and doing a lot of reading. Taste is so subjective, but I definitely got some good hints over there as to what I might like to try.

Landosnotasystem

ECF Veteran
May 5, 2013
Omaha, NE
Second Heathers Heavenly Vapes. For fruits, their Crackberry is almost too perfect (no candy taste, just blackberries, and so strong I had to cut it a bit with some tobacco.
Their naturally extracted tobaccos are their specialty, and wonderful IMHO. Legend for something sweet, Dark Horse for deep and...dark, and I've heard huntsman is something woodsy I need to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread