Worst names you've seen for Ejuice

Status
Not open for further replies.

go_player

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2012
USA
I'm afraid that I don't vape enough commercial juice to know just how bad the names are, but I'm tempted to come up with worse. I was going to propose a competition, but then I came up with a plausible juice name and description that would almost certainly get me permanently banned from ECF, so never mind.

• Winner
Reactions: IDJoel

DLMerlin

May 5, 2018
Arizona
If I were going to name a line of ejuice, I'd have to take inspiration from the Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab. I always want to buy dozens of their perfumes just because of the names, and I'm already often tempted to buy juice just because the name intrigues me or makes me laugh.

I'm also reminded of the "every flavor beans" of the Harry Potter universe.

Reactions: stols001

Imfallen_Angel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2016
Ottawa area, Canada
Anything with bodily fluids. Unicorn vomit, (piss/poop/etc.)

I have to admit that a juice called ashtray is kind of INTRIGUING although it sounds true to the name. LOL, maybe for a new vaper who has forlornly picked through his ashtray for smokable butts, and met with failure. That might help that vaper.

To me, it also sounds good for some type of "punishment" situation. Like, teen Juuler, come here and let me refill your vape with Ashtray. LOL.

Anna

I agree...

My local and main vape store lost me after their started their own line that the name was simply in bad taste and a "play on words" about a particular female fluid.

I couldn't care less that their line might have been great, I simply draw a line when something had absolutely no class.

I told my view about it to the owner that I was on friendly terms with, and I think that they did end up changing it, but by then, I already switched to DIY... and they kept increasing the prices to the point of being absurd, so I started shopping there, last time I was there, even the guy working there was looking for another job (and the rest of the usual team was already gone) and was saying that he knew and was fine with people going to buy their gear cheaper elsewhere at that point..

Mimi25

ECF Veteran
May 29, 2018
I refuse to even try that juice just because of the name. I am a grandma! It seems really juvenile or just for men
Your loss. They have some really good juice. Kind of like cutting off your nose to spite your face. His name is Richard Broke. I have loved every juice I have tried. Dollar Menu at 50 watts and you will hear the angels sing.

Mimi25

ECF Veteran
May 29, 2018
You know you have to decide what you do. I would suggest that you don’t dismiss Broke Dick based on the name. They have some really good juice and it’s BOGO. Get some Dollar Menu and let it set a bit. You won’t care what he calls it. All are good really. A good, local company. With a funny name. I just placed my fourth order.Made in the USA. Not China.

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
I once noted that their advertisements would be cause for us to have our posts deleted.

You mean we cant say broke dick in here? No way, really??

They've gotten more relaxed about those rules. Used to, you couldn't. You also couldn't say Dick van .... or Moby Dick. But, now you can.

It took me several years to get the name Dick uncensored...and if it starts getting used as a derogative again, well...it will get censored again. :)

Actually "worse" than using the word dick (As an adult I'm not offended, but I think the Vaping Bogan is a hoot). Their banner ad still says:

"No codes, No Bullsh*t"

Pretty sure that is what Nermal was referring to.

go_player

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2012
USA
"No codes, No Bullsh*t"

Pretty sure that is what Nermal was referring to.

Hmm- I must have missed some recent developments, cause... I try not to use much profanity here, but I have been known to occasionally forget, the system just stars the words for me to the degree it wants to, and we all get on with our lives. I always thought that was a good compromise. Has that changed?

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
Hmm- I must have missed some recent developments, cause... I try not to use much profanity here, but I have been known to occasionally forget, the system just stars the words for me to the degree it wants to, and we all get on with our lives. I always thought that was a good compromise. Has that changed?

Not sure what you are getting at, but the fact is that if I use that word it will get censored, and if I try to deliberately bypass the forum's censorship function it is a violation of the rules and subject to moderator action, while It appears that paying sponsors get a free pass.

go_player

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2012
USA
Not sure what you are getting at, but the fact is that if I use that word it will get censored, and if I try to deliberately bypass the forum's censorship function it is a violation of the rules and subject to moderator action, while It appears that paying sponsors get a free pass.

Ah- well I don't think that's the case. I've been on these forums much longer than I've been a supporting member and I didn't see any change in moderation once I became one. The forums are actually very lightly moderated.

What I meant is what you describe- on the occasions I've used profanity it has been starred out automatically, and that has been the end of it. I can't recall ever trying to bypass the forum rules though- I imagine that would incur some wrath, sponsor or not.

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Believe me when I was new, I got into troubles (honestly even occasionally as I aged in the forum). I got addressed by the mods despite being a supporting member, I do not believe it makes a difference, and when I was, it was my own fault (I broke the rules). There is not some special "permission" you get by being a supporting member (other than getting to feel good about supporting the site and not seeing ads.)

I do not believe it affects moderation in any way, and furthermore, when I broke the rules it was addressed by whichever moderator came across it first. I've occasionally broken the word filter (not on purpose, just not knowing a word wasn't okay) and unless my post was otherwise outrageous, no one made too much of it. I think it's more your "intent" as it were. If I'm breaking the word filter by accident, I don't think much usually happens,. If I'm being rude to another member, while also breaking the word filter, that's another story.

Anna

• Agree
Reactions: Letitia

Necrospecter

Dulce de Leche to rule them all
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com
  • Optimistic
Reactions: lil_buddy

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
My wife went to a new LVS near us and got me... AntiFreeze by Discover Juice... not that it's a 'vulgar' name, but it does seem to conjure up one of the oldest myths about ejuice contents!! Smells good, but tastes like it came from a rusty radiator!!:nah:
well at least it’s aptlynamed then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread