Wotofo Conqueror vs Steam Crave Aromamizer SC201

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapingVro

Sep 2, 2016
Killa City
Alright guys I've got about 10 RDAs in the mail right now with 2 RTAs on the way as well. I've got one last decision on something I want to order. I like the Conqueror's postless deck pretty nice, I've had a few RDAs like that, but the SC201 seems like a very nice setup for flavor with it being an RDTA. Also a con for the SC201 is the bottom fill for me, it won't be a hassle and I'm not complaining at all looks like an amazing tank but top fill could help haha. Does anyone own either of these? Which one produces more flavor you'd say? I'm kinda leaning towards the Conqueror just because of its postless design and top fill. Any help will be appreciated and much love to y'all as always!

whiteowl84

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2016
The Aromamizer is a nice little flavor tank. The only downsides are the bottom fill because you have 8 little 2-3mm holes to fill with (use syringes or needle tips if you need to fill fast) and half of the air holes are aimed at the posts!
Before I started using rayon I needed to rewick every day because of the air hitting the wicks. It makes them brown and nasty really fast. Using cotton it is possible to keep it from leaking on it's side but it's hard to replicate. Not so bad with rayon. If you hit it too hard you'll get a mouthful.

IIRC you can fit 6 2.5mm wraps of fused 26/36 horizontally. 7-8 3mm vertically.

Edit: I just looked at the conqueror. Clear winner. Easy to wick and bottom airflow. Could be done with rayon or cotton plus the postless deck looks more spacious without needing a large chamber. Top fill and real AFC.

Last edited:

Clark Kent

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2014
Metropolis Il.
Have them both,
Conqueror cons,
1. none replacable glass
2. pretty tall
3. juice control quite was tight on one of the three I have.

Aromamizer cons,
1. Bottom juice fill
2. airflow rings on mine are loose
3 somewhat of a smaller build deck

out of the two I use my Conqueror more, they are both really good flavor, but I find the Conqueror is just easier to fill, its a bit different to set up coils, due to the postless design, but it did not take to long to figure out the cuts.

VapingVro

Sep 2, 2016
Killa City
The Aromamizer is a nice little flavor tank. The only downsides are the bottom fill because you have 8 little 2-3mm holes to fill with (use syringes or needle tips if you need to fill fast) and half of the air holes are aimed at the posts!
Before I started using rayon I needed to rewick every day because of the air hitting the wicks. It makes them brown and nasty really fast. Using cotton it is possible to keep it from leaking on it's side but it's hard to replicate. Not so bad with rayon. If you hit it too hard you'll get a mouthful.

IIRC you can fit 6 2.5mm wraps of fused 26/36 horizontally. 7-8 3mm vertically.

Edit: I just looked at the conqueror. Clear winner. Easy to wick and bottom airflow. Could be done with rayon or cotton plus the postless deck looks more spacious without needing a large chamber. Top fill and real AFC.
Thanks for the feedback my man I was definitely leaning towards the Conqueror and shall receive it!

VapingVro

Sep 2, 2016
Killa City
Have them both,
Conqueror cons,
1. none replacable glass
2. pretty tall
3. juice control quite was tight on one of the three I have.

Aromamizer cons,
1. Bottom juice fill
2. airflow rings on mine are loose
3 somewhat of a smaller build deck

out of the two I use my Conqueror more, they are both really good flavor, but I find the Conqueror is just easier to fill, its a bit different to set up coils, due to the postless design, but it did not take to long to figure out the cuts.
Thanks for the reply dude! Definitely gonna buy the Conqueror can't wait!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread