Status
Not open for further replies.

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
Saw that Wotofo has come out with a BF conversion kit for the Sapor and Lush. Picked up a couple to try them out since, from the photos, seems as if it would work with other attys as well. It's FT, so probably won't have them in hand until October.

Link to listing on FT: $4.65 Authentic Wotofo Bottom Feed Conversion Kit - for Wotofo Sapor & Wotofo Lush RDA atomizer at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

wot1.JPG
wot2.JPG

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
Well, the USPS didn't lie, and mine arrived today. Very pleased with it -- took me all of five minutes to convert my Lush and Sapor to BF. Would have taken 4 minutes but I killed a minute before I realized that the BF pin is reverse threaded.

The base on the left is the Sapor; on the right is the Lush.

I wish the feed hole was lower, but it's workable. Certainly can't complain about the price.
POST1.jpg

Reactions: ThaFuzz

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
I don't get why some of these atty mfg's don't understand the fact that a BF device and atty was designed originally for juice on demand. Many of the original BF'rs switched to BF'g because they were tired of all the leaking that a standard dripper offered and the original BF atty's were all flush to the deck fill/drain atty's so they would drain the excess liquid off so it wouldn't be a leaker!!! This has to be one of the worst designs ever. It like they don't even care!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread