Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
That is a question none of us can really answer for you, but we can give you an idea if it would be something that could fit into your style. We have no idea how you like to vape, like regulated or mech, DL or MTL, lots of airflow or restricted, wattage and ohms you like to vape at, ect. After we know some more about your style of vaping, we may be able to help you out.

Shahriar Mack

Feb 6, 2018
That is a question none of us can really answer for you, but we can give you an idea if it would be something that could fit into your style. We have no idea how you like to vape, like regulated or mech, DL or MTL, lots of airflow or restricted, wattage and ohms you like to vape at, ect. After we know some more about your style of vaping, we may be able to help you out.
I am a direct lung mech squonk user. I am more into medium airflow. I use ni80 most of the time.

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
My suggestions for that would be

Single coil - Gas Mods GR1, Entheon, and Blitz Ghoul

Dual coil - The Bonza, Dead Rabbit, Nudge 24
( I do not own the dead rabbit or nudge 24, but have taken a few draws from them and they both offered a good vape even when cutting down the airflow )

The rest of my recommendations offer a larger amount of airflow and/or does not vape as well when cutting down the airflow, so I will refrain from mentioning them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread