Wotofo profile too sweet taste, less flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aden361

Jan 5, 2020
Hi guys.. i purchased rda wotofo profile recently and i've a problem with taste of the liquid from this profile rda it's like muted

I love the rda but the problem is all of my liquid taste too sweet and less flavor, i mean i can't really taste my flavors just slightly..
I use wotofo cotton and mesh coil

Anyone please help, i'm getting sick with this too sweet taste

I heard a lot everyone get amazing flavor with this rda

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: Izan

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi guys.. i purchased rda wotofo profile recently and i've a problem with taste of the liquid from this profile rda it's like muted

I love the rda but the problem is all of my liquid taste too sweet and less flavor, i mean i can't really taste my flavors just slightly..
I use wotofo cotton and mesh coil

Anyone please help, i'm getting sick with this too sweet taste

I heard a lot everyone get amazing flavor with this rda
Hi and welcome,
...and what juice would you be talking about? Brand/flavour/nicotine level/Pg-VG ratio?
How long have you had the profile?
What wattage are you feeding the build?
What device(s) had you been using before the profile?

Cheers
I

Aden361

Jan 5, 2020
Hi and welcome,
...and what juice would you be talking about? Brand/flavour/nicotine level/Pg-VG ratio?
How long have you had the profile?
What wattage are you feeding the build?
What device(s) had you been using before the profile?

Cheers
I

I had it in 5 days

I used fruity kiwiberry 60:40 ratio, american breakfast, bucks scream Strawberry ice cream 70:30, jam monster blueberry, etc. All on 3mg nicotine

I usually used at 55/60 watt on my aegis solo with sony vtc5a battery

Before when i had pod smok rpm40, i can taste the flavor of kiwiberry really well, medium sweet and good taste flavor

Sent from my ASUS_X01AD using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Marper

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
Been a proud owner of the profile ever since release, what i'll tell you is that :
Yes flavor is much more intense (usually), but that's what you get from mesh; More surface area so more juice is vaporised.

Unfortunately i did get tasteless experiences from my end aswell, but those have been from a selection of juices not all of em. I'd suspect it might be your juice that just is not made for this.

Also use 70vg or more just a quick tip that imo works better.

NB: if you can post a pic of your build it could be easier for us to troubleshoot you maybe.

Aden361

Jan 5, 2020
Been a proud owner of the profile ever since release, what i'll tell you is that :
Yes flavor is much more intense (usually), but that's what you get from mesh; More surface area so more juice is vaporised.

Unfortunately i did get tasteless experiences from my end aswell, but those have been from a selection of juices not all of em. I'd suspect it might be your juice that just is not made for this.

Also use 70vg or more just a quick tip that imo works better.

NB: if you can post a pic of your build it could be easier for us to troubleshoot you maybe.

I tried to upload but get bad quality, can open on this link

IMG-20200105-WA0006

Aden361

Jan 5, 2020
I'm using my profile rda with berry burst by Duffy, its 70/30 and at 3mg nic,the flavour is so intense,I can't really help, maybe it's your liquid or the build but yes you get more flavour than what you maybe have been used to, try a thicker juice and it might help
What cotton and mesh do you used?

Marper

Moved On
May 20, 2019
20200105_151014.jpg
20200105_151303.jpg
I'm using wrathful wicks,its a very soft and springy cotton and bmtd mesh strips, just as good as orf and better than wotofo, I'm using the. 18 ohm

Reactions: Aden361

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Just to clarify... are these the same juices you have used before? Also, how do you have the airflow set?
I've never used a profile (or even mesh) but it's going to end up with the usual 20 questions... the more info the better. What resistance does your mod show? Did you stuff the cotton so it makes good contact with the mesh? 18 more questions but you get the idea...

Reactions: Aden361

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA

Aden361

Jan 5, 2020

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Thankyou
Of course a personal unique reply is always appreciated,responding to each reply can be daunting. If you choose, you can click "like" (the thumbs up) icon,or other icons, at bottom right hand corner of this post. Just run you mouse pointer over each symbol for printed description of this frame/post,this action will notify the respondent of your following response.

Marper

Moved On
May 20, 2019
Mesh can take a bit of getting used to, the profile rda is so powerful on flavour, I have a vandy vape mesh rda (not the 24 rta and not the new v1.5 that utilizes a spring similar to the wotofo profile and unity, its just a straight over the cotton job) I have different mesh and the flavour can change with the types of mesh I use, you can cut the mesh to suit your vape style, I've got kanthal mesh in it at the moment vaping black astaire and it's very good, have a look at the other mesh tanks that are coming out.

Last edited:

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
You can toy with different power settings, and perhaps the air flow. But from my experience of Jam Monster, that is super sweet stuff. I can’t vape it and I do not mind sweet juice. And that is with both mesh and coil tanks. No comment on your other juices.

Never tried the RPM40, so not comment. But I find the Profile to be very flavourful. Mesh can give a different perception in comparison to coils. As an example, Dinner Lady Lemon Tart – with a coil RDA I find the bakery notes are more prominent, but with mesh the flavour is more balanced, bringing out more of that lemon curd flavour. In the end it is what you enjoy the most.

The Profile is a great RDA – but also be open to the fact that it may not be the RDA for you. We all have different tastes and preferences, and there is no such thing as one RDA that can cater to all. This is where we benefit from choice.

Marper

Moved On
May 20, 2019
You can toy with different power settings, and perhaps the air flow. But from my experience of Jam Monster, that is super sweet stuff. I can’t vape it and I do not mind sweet juice. And that is with both mesh and coil tanks. No comment on your other juices.

Never tried the RPM40, so not comment. But I find the Profile to be very flavourful. Mesh can give a different perception in comparison to coils. As an example, Dinner Lady Lemon Tart – with a coil RDA I find the bakery notes are more prominent, but with mesh the flavour is more balanced, bringing out more of that lemon curd flavour. In the end it is what you enjoy the most.

The Profile is a great RDA – but also be open to the fact that it may not be the RDA for you. We all have different tastes and preferences, and there is no such thing as one RDA that can cater to all. This is where we benefit from choice.
Very nicely explained, that's exactly what I was trying to say ,with the vandy I get a few options to tune my vape but the profile is limited to the coils although very good might not be the right mesh for vapers with different tastes

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
Very nicely explained, that's exactly what I was trying to say ,with the vandy I get a few options to tune my vape but the profile is limited to the coils although very good might not be the right mesh for vapers with different tastes

The VV allows for a larger mesh strip correct? Never tried one. But we do have a few mesh options that will fit the Profile - plus cutting your own mesh from screens and or spools. Unfortunately experimenting will require a bit of investment which may or may not work in ones favor.

Reactions: Marper

Marper

Moved On
May 20, 2019
The vv with kanthal diy, more mesh area but not as powerful as the profile
20200107_184358.jpg

I actually prefer the vv as it's not in your face intense like the profile, my morning vape is so unflavoured its unreal but it gets me up,its an original serpent single coil long barrel, all my vapes are different and it makes the juice completely different also, once you get over the is this tasting right bit you can tailor your vapes to what mood you are in

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread