Status
Not open for further replies.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I thought about getting a Topside when they came out,but they looked like they were way too tall,if they are around the same height as the Fuchai,i may check into one then,as that was the big turn off for me.I figured being 21700 then adding all the space above that battery for the 510 and feed system under the 510 would make it overly tall.
I have 1 DS and really don't like it,it's too wide for what i like.Then i screwed up the tube for it because i thought i had figured out a way to swap a silicone bottle in it,that plan didn't work so great haha.
I agree with you 100% on needing to stop buying gear too haha.I have way more mods and rda's than i can ever possibly use,but when something new comes out,if it interests me,then i buy it,and sometimes a few more.I have a whole shelf full of mods on my entertainment center that never get used,but still keep adding to it haha.

The Topside is 4mm taller, 9mm wider but about 2mm narrower than the Fuchai Squonk mod that is some wider/a little thicker than the Sig 213 TC (that I assume is about the same size as the Fuchai TC).

At over 100 mods and more than twice that many atty's I have a truck load of no longer used vape gear, tools and supplies stored away.

Did get the notice that the second Wotofo Profile was shipped tonight, due to be here Thursday. So I thought what the h_ll... have 3 of those DMP 'style' mesh RDA's on order from FT (not due to be in stock there until the 20th). If their past track record holds true from the few times I have bought from them before I might not see them for weeks to a month (or more).

Reactions: b.m.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
The Topside is 4mm taller, 9mm wider but about 2mm narrower than the Fuchai Squonk mod that is some wider/a little thicker than the Sig 213 TC (that I assume is about the same size as the Fuchai TC).

At over 100 mods and more than twice that many atty's I have a truck load of no longer used vape gear, tools and supplies stored away.

Did get the notice that the second Wotofo Profile was shipped tonight, due to be here Thursday. So I thought what the h_ll... have 3 of those DMP 'style' mesh RDA's on order from FT (not due to be in stock there until the 20th). If their past track record holds true from the few times I have bought from them before I might not see them for weeks to a month (or more).
Cool,i didn't realize the topside was that close in size,i may have to reconsider grabbing one to check out,maybe i'll pick one up on a good black Friday deal.
I got my shipping notice yesterday too,mine says estimated Friday though,but i figure it will probably make it here Thursday.
When you get the DMP styled rda's,let me know what ya think of them,since you have some originals to compare them to,that way i'll know if their worth getting or not.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Cool,i didn't realize the topside was that close in size,i may have to reconsider grabbing one to check out,maybe i'll pick one up on a good black Friday deal.
I got my shipping notice yesterday too,mine says estimated Friday though,but i figure it will probably make it here Thursday.
When you get the DMP styled rda's,let me know what ya think of them,since you have some originals to compare them to,that way i'll know if their worth getting or not.

The Topsides are in stock at many places right now, so some might still be available when Black Friday rolls around that others may be waiting far as well (if they are included in the sales).

Per tracking my 2nd Profile is in town, so it might get delivered today. But I only go to my mail place in the wee hours of the night when there is enough other things there to be worth the trip. So it may be days until some bills are due to arrive before I'd go pick it up.

I doubt I'll have any of those DMP Style in hand until the end of month or next month. So I'll leave it to you to rattle my chain then if you want my take on them (IAMA I may forget). Otherwise trying out one is only a $10.50 shipped proposition for as long as they still have them available (when/if they get them back in stock).

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Per tracking my 2nd Profile is in town, so it might get delivered today. But I only go to my mail place in the wee hours of the night when there is enough other things there to be worth the trip. So it may be days until some bills are due to arrive before I'd go pick it up.

I doubt I'll have any of those DMP Style in hand until the end of month or next month. So I'll leave it to you to rattle my chain then if you want my take on them (IAMA I may forget). Otherwise trying out one is only a $10.50 shipped proposition for as long as they still have them available (when/if they get them back in stock).
Yeah,mine showed up today too,nice surprise getting 2 days before the expected delivery date.I decided to put it on my daily driver main mod,the Rsq,and glad i did,makes a great little combo.
I think i'll order one of those Dmp styled rda's anyway,but you'll have yours long before i have 1 in hand,so i'll try and remember to hit ya up for a comparison haha.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Yeah,mine showed up today too,nice surprise getting 2 days before the expected delivery date.I decided to put it on my daily driver main mod,the Rsq,and glad i did,makes a great little combo.
I think i'll order one of those Dmp styled rda's anyway,but you'll have yours long before i have 1 in hand,so i'll try and remember to hit ya up for a comparison haha.

I still have not gone to my mail place to pick up that other Profile. Procrastination abounds around here. I can often put off till tomorrow what may be done day after tomorrow or next week just as well. :blink:

First FT DMP is suppose to ship tomorrow. However, since they are still not in stock yet the updated schedule for it on their site says 7 days before shipping. Scheduled dates also do not include the 3-7 days it often takes them to actually ship when they do get in stock Add the 6-12 days travel when they finally do ship it (or longer if it gets hung up getting out of the country) and next month is looming. The other two was scheduled for the 20th, but they also say 7 days to ship. Nothing new... what you have to deal with when they take orders for items that are not in stock (most of that is probably on their source not shipping them stock when they promised FT they would). All of that (and because I don't like to support clones) is why I rarely buy from them.

Last edited:

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither

My brother (the :evil:Devil) made me do it... I ordered 2 more Profile's (for a total of 4 of them). And I tripped the trigger on some of the new OFRF nexMESh strips for them (0.13Ω) to compare to those I make from a stash of mesh I have on hand.

With 5 more mesh RDA's incoming (to go with the 10 I already have) it's a given I'm going to need more regulated squonk mods (I tend to dedicate atty's to mods, and each of those combos to a specific DIY).

My game of vape has always been progressive from the start, and sometimes it seems like that will never end. However for quite a long time now it's been all about regulated squonk gear with mesh RDA's only. So it's all good, and it's something to while away the long hours. :)

David247

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2015
Im loving this rda blue frosted 22mm top cap please.
cCvCopd.jpg

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
My brother (the :evil:Devil) made me do it... I ordered 2 more Profile's (for a total of 4 of them). And I tripped the trigger on some of the new OFRF nexMESh strips for them (0.13Ω) to compare to those I make from a stash of mesh I have on hand.

With 5 more mesh RDA's incoming (to go with the 10 I already have) it's a given I'm going to need more regulated squonk mods (I tend to dedicate atty's to mods, and each of those combos to a specific DIY).

My game of vape has always been progressive from the start, and sometimes it seems like that will never end. However for quite a long time now it's been all about regulated squonk gear with mesh RDA's only. So it's all good, and it's something to while away the long hours. :)
I'm planning to grab at least 2 more as well.Since i started using the 2nd one on my main carry mod,i realized even more how much i really like this rda,so i need more haha.
I run a mix of mechs and regulated,just depends on the mood,but i'm happy with this rda on either type mod,so i think i can finally stop trying all the different rda's out there looking for the one,i'm pretty sure i've found it now.

Reactions: Spydro
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread