RDA Wotofo sapor RDA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuckyDusa

Dec 2, 2015
I recently bought the Sapor rda in lime green. I've been vaping on it for over a month now, don't get me wrong, I absolutely love it. The air flow is awesome, the deck is a really good size to build on, and I can't really say anything bad about its performance.

However, I noticed recently that the green paint was starting to bubble on the chimney. And today whilst I was building on it it started to peel.
I'm writing this as more as a cautionary word to any people looking to get this rda.
If you want this Atty. I advise getting it in the plain silver so this doesn't happen to you too!

e61a5c483809bf4580216a3b820a9656.jpg

I did manage to peel the rest of the paint off. (after about an hour of carefully scraping) I was pretty annoyed but thank goodness I noticed it when I did and was able to do something about it otherwise I could have been vaping green paint without noticing!
To be honest I think I actually prefer it completely silver.
57fbe3ff5faa554f66b744ebf3624105.jpg

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
I think SS attys are the way to go from now on. I spoke to the place I bought it and they gave me a full refund. Very helpful and understanding!
So I'm going to get the mutation x v4 with the refund! Unless anyone knows another decent atty in the same price range?

I had two Mutation V4s and they both leaked like crazy. I even built them with the silicone plugs installed in the bottom air holes and both still leaked. I sold them.

I'm sure that some will say that I built them wrong or over-dripped or whatever...bottom line for me is that I guess I just don't want to work that hard. I have other attys that vape great, don't leak, and I don't have to fiddle with them.

If you are asking, I would recommend you stay away from the Mutation V4. I have a V3 and it vapes fantastic and doesn't leak. I'll admit that the V4 is sexier looking, but the V3 is much better, IMO - though I'm not even sure the V3 is still available.

LuckyDusa

Dec 2, 2015
Thanks for the advice, although I got a bit impatient and ordered the mutation x v4 and it arrived yesterday. Been vaping on it hard since I got it. I had noticed a little leakage but nothing to bad really. Maybe I'll find it becomes more irritating over time but so far I'm happy. Vapes amazing. I love the air flow. Makes the Sapor feel tight and that's pretty airy! I'll update if needed! Thanks again!

TexasRebel

Jan 25, 2015
Texas
Thanks for the advice, although I got a bit impatient and ordered the mutation x v4 and it arrived yesterday. Been vaping on it hard since I got it. I had noticed a little leakage but nothing to bad really. Maybe I'll find it becomes more irritating over time but so far I'm happy. Vapes amazing. I love the air flow. Makes the Sapor feel tight and that's pretty airy! I'll update if needed! Thanks again!
I had a v4 I got from a buddy of mine for a while. I liked the airflow, but the leaking did get old after a while, so I traded it back to him for my Doge V2.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread