Not open for further replies.

lupinehorror

bròn
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Dunblane
got this for about £7 ($9?) on FT. 5 weeks later here she is (didn't bother upgrading the shipping).
threads? good. juice control? smooth (also has two dots that line up should you need them). afc? would maybe like it slightly more airy when fully open but not bad at all. 22mm which is good as the vast majority of my tanks etc are larger but build deck a little tight as a result. drip tip is a little loose but don't think it'll fall out. good flavour with dual 0.65 claptons wicked with rayon. here it is on a mech (i know...a tank on a mech but the pin protrudes plenty).
thoughts? great value for money and no leaks.

Reactions: stols001

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
(i know...a tank on a mech but the pin protrudes plenty).

No worries using an rta on a mech. You're confusing two separate issues. 1) it's not suggested to use a tank with pre-made coil heads on a mech - because the positive and negative leads are usually separated only by a thin rubber gromit and you'll have a hard short if that gromit fails, 2) faux hybrids (real hybrids don't have 510 threads at all and are in fact fairly safe as the mod and atty are specifically designed to work together) with any atomizer with too short a positive pin - you'll have a hard short if the atty's positive and negative both end up touching the battery positive.

Sent from my Thor E using Tapatalk

lupinehorror

bròn
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Dunblane
No worries using an rta on a mech. You're confusing two separate issues. 1) it's not suggested to use a tank with pre-made coil heads on a mech - because the positive and negative leads are usually separated only by a thin rubber gromit and you'll have a hard short if that gromit fails, 2) faux hybrids (real hybrids don't have 510 threads at all and are in fact fairly safe as the mod and atty are specifically designed to work together) with any atomizer with too short a positive pin - you'll have a hard short if the atty's positive and negative both end up touching the battery positive.

Sent from my Thor E using Tapatalk
not confusing issues...was just digging at the fact that some would think it's a faux pas

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread