Not open for further replies.

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Wotofo-Zetta-5000-1.jpg

Hi, today let's take a look at Wotofo Zetta 5000 Kit. I will examine in this Test each of the characteristics that distinguish this article. I hope that by the end of this reading you may have understood this product, and therefore decide whether to invest in it or not. As always, my opinions are free and based on my personal experience.
    • Enjoy the reading.

► Wotofo Zetta 5000; Before starting let's see together some special features indicated by the manufacturer:

• The # zetta5000 is equipped with a type C fast charging port, it gives you the possibility to use the device until the last drop of e-liquid (13 ml).

• The Wotofo Zetta 5000 kit uses nexMESH coils to perfectly enhance 12 unique aromas made specifically for this device

• With Breath Light, the Zetta 5000 LED Pen will show you an amazing vaping experience.

Wotofo-Zetta-5000-2.jpg

► Wotofo Zetta 5000; Packaging:
    From a single-use product like this one certainly does not expect a sumptuous packaging, however the small cardboard suggests what will be clearly present inside it and in addition to the image of this article the box contains other and numerous information.

Wotofo-Zetta-5000-3.jpg

Wotofo has also set up for sale a maxi pack of 10 disposable Vape Pen.

Wotofo-Zetta-5000-4.jpg

► Wotofo Zetta 5000; Packing list:
    • Zetta 5000 device

Wotofo-Zetta-5000-5.jpg

► Wotofo Zetta 5000; Specifications:
    • Product size (mm): 108.3 * φ29.44
    • Material: aluminum alloy + food grade PC
    • Battery capacity: 550mAh
    • Coil Type: NexMESH Tech Mesh Coil
    • Coil resistance: 1.2 Ω
    • Nic salt: 50mg / 20mg
    • E-liquid capacity: 13.0ml
    • Puff count: up to 5000
    • Charging Port: Type C

Wotofo-Zetta-5000-6.jpg

Wotofo-Zetta-5000-7.jpg

► Wotofo Zetta 5000; Flavors Available:
    To suit different tastes and preferences, there are 12 flavors to choose from.

Wotofo-Zetta-5000-8.gif

► Wotofo Zetta 5000; How it's done:
    Zetta 5000 uses premium quality aluminum alloy materials, which makes it super light and at the same time offers a great tactile feel that can only be found in high-end devices. Compact and easy to carry, Zetta 5000 is a disposable device with 5000 puffs. The device is resistant thanks to two aluminum bands that surround it.

Wotofo-Zetta-5000-9.jpg

The outer tube of this fixture is made of high quality clear PC plastic, which further enhances the effect of LED lighting. Flashing LED lighting that turns on while vaping or charging, giving this device a unique colorful look.

Wotofo-Zetta-5000-10.gif

The flat mouthpiece adapts perfectly to the shape of your lips. Its Type-C fast charging capability gives you the ability to use the device to the last drop of e-liquid (13ml).

Wotofo-Zetta-5000-11.jpg

Wotofo-Zetta-5000-12.gif

► Wotofo Zetta 5000; Nex Mesh & Vaping Test:
    In Zetta 5000 there are nexMESH coils to perfectly bring out 12 unique flavors made especially for this device. Some tastes have been invited to me and I will give my impressions as follows;

• Mango Ice Cream
    This flavor is a delicious blend of mango and vanilla ice cream that will refresh your palate with a refreshing kiss of menthol. This delicious and aromatic e-juice combines juicy mango, rich cream and refreshing menthol for a refreshing and tasty treat without calories, offers a richly flavored and satisfying vaping experience from start to finish.

• Watermelon Ice Cream
    Brilliant and refreshing natural; watermelons are the iconic fruit of summer that can be enjoyed all year round. Juicy, fruity, with refreshing notes, sweetened with vanilla cream, it is one of the most exotic and appetizing flavors in the range.

• Watermelon Cantaloupe Honeydew
    A fresh blend of three melons that offers a sweet, satisfying and invigorating taste

• Grape Ice
    Capture the essence of the exotic grape soft drink in a sweet and fruity e-juice. A satisfying dose of cooling gives you the sensation of sipping a cold can of refreshing grape soda. Grape ice is a sparkling alternative to the usual grape juice.

• Blueberry Raspberry Ice
    Blueberry Raspberry and Ice is a tempting touch of berries! Packed with fresh blueberries, raspberries and a frozen finish.

• During the test I appreciated the pleasant balance between flavor and quantity of vapor that is produced with Zetta 5000, the puff is RDL without spitting and no inconvenience thanks to Wotofo's Nex Mesh technology which seems very effective.

Wotofo-Zetta-5000-13.jpg

► Wotofo Zetta 5000; Final conclusions:
    Wotofo Zetta 5000 Disposable. As the name suggests it is a pre-filled pod system that has its own built-in cartridge "already" filled with juice from the manufacturer. It is by far the simplest option. All you need is to buy the device, start vaping and discard it when the juice dries. There is nothing to learn in this device aside from how to charge it.

• Advantages of using Wotofo Zetta 5000
    As mentioned several times, vape pod systems are taking the vape industry by storm, thanks to their proven benefits. Vapers can start using them right from the package. Beyond their user-friendly nature, feasibility and affordability are guaranteed. Some of the benefits offered by vape pod systems include:
    • Cost-effectiveness: While vape pods vary by manufacturer and device type, they have been shown to be much cheaper than consuming regular cigarettes.
    • Convenient: There is no repair or replacement of bobbins or wicks. Therefore, they offer vapers an easy and hassle-free experience. They are an ultra portable and practical option for vapers on the go.
    • Discreet: With vape pod systems, forget about generating those huge clouds of vapor and attracting unnecessary attention. Pod vaporizers generate a vapor cloud of adequate size due to the low power and high concentration of nicotine in the vaporization juice. This essentially implies that vapers remain discreet especially in prohibited or public places.
    • Low Maintenance: Compared to huge and more sophisticated vaporizers like box mods, vape pods require minimal maintenance. Wiping with a clean cloth may be all that is needed.
    • Leak Proof: Some vaping devices are prone to leaks, coils burn, complex parts come loose, and vape juice leaks out of orifices making your clothes dirty. Vape pods are clean in your pocket and the containment you store them in.
    • Healthier: It has been established by health experts and scientists around the world that vaping is 95% healthier than regular cigarettes. The statement is valid on the condition that consumers source their supplies from accredited, reliable and reputable suppliers such as Wotofo.

Thanks to Wotofo for sending me these samples for review.
    WOTOFO ZETTA 5000

Thanks for reading.

Wotofo-Zetta-5000-14.jpg

Last edited:
    Reactions: hittman

HyDrOpOnIc1987

ECF Veteran
    Sep 12, 2021
    Great Review @Frenkyou ! I have yet to try a disposable. I have some on the way for a review, but I always kind of turned my nose up at them because of the waste they produce. Seems more and more places are having recycling for them. That would definitely help change my mind about them, but the cost is the other factor that irks me lol

I always have fun reading yours and @hittman 's reviews :) and @Javichu too. His tend to have some humour and I'm that kinda person too lol Thanks to the 3 of you for teaching me quite a bit about doing reviews. Just being able to read so many different reviews by the 3 of you, helps give ideas on how to word things and placement of pics and how to format it. :) been a fun little journey than I hope keeps up for a while yet lol

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Great Review @Frenkyou ! I have yet to try a disposable. I have some on the way for a review, but I always kind of turned my nose up at them because of the waste they produce. Seems more and more places are having recycling for them. That would definitely help change my mind about them, but the cost is the other factor that irks me lol

I always have fun reading yours and @hittman 's reviews :) and @Javichu too. His tend to have some humour and I'm that kinda person too lol Thanks to the 3 of you for teaching me quite a bit about doing reviews. Just being able to read so many different reviews by the 3 of you, helps give ideas on how to word things and placement of pics and how to format it. :) been a fun little journey than I hope keeps up for a while yet lol
    Thank you.
    Me too prefer more advanced Mods. However, there are many people who need devices that are quick to use and hassle-free.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread