Would a 2200mah battery last long at 40w?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Well, I went looking for another advert that expresses the resistance of the atomizer and found it here:

JOMO Tech E-lite 40w Kit

It says it has a .5 ohm atomizer head. Firing at 40w, no matter what, it will need charging fairly quickly. If you are drawing ONLY once or twice an hour, it may last... If you are using it as a replacement for smoking, I hope your juice has enough nic to satisfy you when only vaping that few draws.

Like my smoking, I tend to vape more if I am doing certain things. I vaped more when drinking, socializing, sitting...things to think about.

For me, I see it as a minimal and inflexible answer. It works one way and gives no options.

I would consider a variable wattage kit that has a replaceable battery. When one battery is recharging, another is used. OR, buy two kits.

Hope helps you find what is best for you...

JMarca

E-Cig Afficionado
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2013
New York
At 40 watts I suspect you'll get about 10 minutes of run time. That's about 1 minute per hour of run time in an 8 hour period (6 ten second hits per hour).
Assuming you take average hits and not super long drawn out lung full inhales this information should be correct. If you say you take a couple of hits per hour you should be fine.

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
For my first few months of vaping I couldn't tolerate more vapor than10 watts could produce on a 1.8 ohm coil. I wish I was still vaping there. I needed 18mg nic to compensate for that. Some time ago I topped out at 400 degrees and 30 max watts. A 3,000 mah battery will provide 20 minutes, 1200 seconds, of puff time, enough to get me through a day vaping 7 ml but usually I can charge during the day and the battery stays close to topped off. Nic is down to 10mg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread