Would a change dot org petition help us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
You are Starting to see the Fall Off of Votes per Hour because it is Not getting to the 3rd and 4th Iteration of Voters.

I need to send the Link to 10 People.

But then Each of those 10 People need to Send the link to 10 More Unique People.

But then Each of those 100 People need to Send the link to 10 More Unique People.

Might want to do a Follow Up e-Mail to the Original people that the link was sent to and Remind them that it is Important for them to Forward the Link to Their Friends/Family/Co-Workers/etc.
Yes, sign AND share is important. I'm still very impressed with how fast it's growing, but we do need to keep the momentum up.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
You are Starting to see the Fall Off of Votes per Hour because it is Not getting to the 3rd and 4th Iteration of Voters.

I need to send the Link to 10 People.

But then Each of those 10 People need to Send the link to 10 More Unique People.

But then Each of those 100 People need to Send the link to 10 More Unique People.

Might want to do a Follow Up e-Mail to the Original people that the link was sent to and Remind them that it is Important for them to Forward the Link to Their Friends/Family/Co-Workers/etc.

BTW - This Type of 3rd and 4th Iteration Fall Off is Normal.

Because it is Very Hard to get Every 2nd Iteration Voter to send the Link to 10 More People. So the Chain becomes Broken. And the Geometric Progression is Not Optimal.

This is where Having secondary sources (online Retailers, Advocacy Groups, Reviewers, etc) of spreading the Link is Necessary.

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
I have not had too much luck with my request for petition to be on places that sell vaping supplies. I think they are afraid that if newbies to vape see that this option is in danger of being shut down or changed they may be hesitant to buy that starter kit.

From my experience... a couple local shops are active in the fight. Many others are completely unaware, even here in WA... head in the sand. Don't think it's due to fear of driving business away, just apathy. :(

Sadly, that apathy, while sitting on their keesters and doing nothing.....not bothering to think ahead... will cost them more than some starter kits if we lose this fight

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
Sadly, that apathy, while sitting on their keesters and doing nothing.....not bothering to think ahead... will cost them more than some starter kits if we lose this fight

This is so true. It is so hard for some to see the bigger picture.

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
Site issues did not do us any favors yesterday, but the signatures are still coming in. Make sure that if you shared yesterday, that you share again today and let people know the site is working now.

I'm not counting on support from anyone but us, this is our movement, though I would not turn any help away. So if you want to contact anyone that you think might be able to spread the word to more people, I know I definitely appreciate it. It might be my name on the petition, but this is OURS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread