Would anyone else exchange for a different product if...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LKnives

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2012
Madison, WI
www.twitch.tv
And the device works great otherwise, but if ego threaded devices sat on it crooked. I got my Anyvape CVI and been vaping it with the BCC Mega, it naturally emptied from so much repeated use so I threw on my Kanger T3 and was met with this:

http://i1163.photobucket.com/albums/q543/LKnivesGaming/Picture38_zps33cf65c2.jpg (It's crooked, sorry about the bad photo quality but I can never seemingly take a good picture of my vaping stuff.)

And almost immediately my OCD exploded. I talked to Myvaporstore about any way that I could adjust the ego threads at home but the response I got back was that they didn't think there was a way and asked if I wanted to exchange it for another one... But it works, so I am conflicted about returning.

Thoughts?

gijills

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
Tville FL
My thoughts are if it ain't broke dont fix it
if it works and it is up to full spec keep it. but if your OCD goes hay wire to the point you will stop using it send it back. I usally go OCD over silly no functional things and then it ends upin a drawer and I buy another one. but will be goood with some glareing flaw and use it till it is won out!

BostonVape

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2013
BeanTown
looks like u got the same issue i have with my zmax currently... my tanks are a bit crooked.. i have to slightly tilt it and can make it sit perfectly straight but i still dont know what caused it because for first 2 weeks it was fine.

i'm past my warranty mark and everything still works great with it so i'm not too bothered by it.. but you're right at first.. it was aggravating me to no end.

also sometimes i will screw on a tank/iclear and it will sit perfect without needed to tilt it straight so i'm just dealing at this point

LKnives

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2012
Madison, WI
www.twitch.tv
My thoughts are if it ain't broke dont fix it
if it works and it is up to full spec keep it. but if your OCD goes hay wire to the point you will stop using it send it back. I usally go OCD over silly no functional things and then it ends upin a drawer and I buy another one. but will be goood with some glareing flaw and use it till it is won out!

That's what I am going through right now, it works great. I lovin' the Anyvape CVI with everything I've put on it but when I have the Kanger T3 on it I keep looking at it and thinking, "That's crooked." Had I not been scrutinizing the device after a different issue I had I would have never noticed it.

If you're cursed with OCD I totally understand, hate it when thing don't fit exactly right. Just don't understand why things aren't checked before dispatch. My wife, on the other hand, doesn't care just as long as it works.

This, all day this. When you're acting as a 3rd party to an overseas company I think they should have their own QC before just tossing one in the box and sending it off to it's new home.

At the end of the day though, I know I am just going to side with the fact that it works great and honestly I think the Kanger T3s are on their way out for me. Too many inconsistencies. Protank and BCC Mega might be about the only attachment I put on my devices.

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
I kept a device that had a flaw, the screen was slightly crooked but it worked fine. Past tense worked, it doesn't now. I think if the QC is off in one aspect, then the whole device may have been shoddily put together. I wish I had chosen to return it and if I ever get another device that isn't as it should be in all respects, I will have no problem returning it. :2c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread