Would it be possible to empty a JUUL pod?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have about half of mint juice left in a pod and my nuport juices are arriving tomorrow (earlier than expected) my Aspire Breeze isn't coming till Monday or Tuesday... I was thinking of emptying the pods juice and refilling it with the nuport juice. Anyone know a safe way to empty a JUUL pod?
The top pops off the Juul pod with a little force, then there’s a black rubber piece, just remove that and your in. It’s a little messy, have a tissue handy. I also have an Aspire Breeze that I fill with Nic Salts, it’s a great little device, I love it!

nicotineisbomb

Nov 24, 2017
The top pops off the Juul pod with a little force, then there’s a black rubber piece, just remove that and your in. It’s a little messy, have a tissue handy. I also have an Aspire Breeze that I fill with Nic Salts, it’s a great little device, I love it!
I'm going to use nuport juice its no nic salts just regular 6mg in the JUUL because my aspire breeze is not coming till next week.... My question was there is still half a pod left worth of mint nic salt juice inside and was wondering how to get it out without getting myself hurt.

Reactions: stols001

untar

Vaping Master
Feb 7, 2018
Germany
6mg is awfully low for such a small system. IIRC you just got off the stinkies, I'm not so sure you'll get anywhere near a satisfying vape with that juul + low nic setup.
Is there any reason you can't get that juice out the normal way by vaping? You can refill after like pointed out above.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I would also suggest continuing to vape your juul pod until your other setup arrives. You aren't going to like it or feel any satisfaction at that nic level, and you risk damaging your juul in case you want to keep using it/find you prefer it/want to keep it as a backup, in any case.

You just won't like your juice in the Juul I don't think. I really, really doubt you would, and as others have said, juices taste different in different delivery systems anyway. Just wait.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread