Would kill for a decent lemonade recipe...anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bostonsnboxers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2011
NW OH, US
Maybe check BreakTRUs site .I think he has a lemonade juice that i vaguely remember

No lemonade, but a lemon zest....I'll give it a shot though, ty :)

I have Lorann Lemonade, tastes like Lemonade to me! It's a little sour though.

I read on another thread it was more of a lemon candy flavor....but I'll try this too, I'm desperate! Thanks :)

REET_AZ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
Arizona
Here is my recipe for Lemon/Lime/Menthol (one of my favorites):

5% Menthol
8% FA Lemon Scisily
8% FA Lime Tahiti
1% TPA Koolada
1% MTS Vape Wizard

Sometimes I add Sweet Tart for fun :). I would think if you do not like menthol, you can just leave it out.

The Menthol/Koolada/MTS Vape Wizard is my starting base for a lot of my mixes. It is spectacular with Peach. So far, Loranns is my fave Peach.

Bostonsnboxers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2011
NW OH, US
virgin vapers "summer lemonade breeze' actually tastes just like lemonade

heck i'll vape ya deal on what i have if ya interested ??

shoot me a pm and we can make it happen

Again, thanks, but I already have a fav lemonade juice...looking for a recipe to diy some ;)

natures flavors has the best "lemonade" flavor i've ever tried. It's spot on!

I may just have to try that, thank you. That's a large size though if I don't like it.
I've got some FA on order, if I'm really lucky maybe that'll work for me.

if you want to try the LorAnn's lemonade, i have a partial dram you can have..just shoot me your addy if your interested.

to me it tastes like a yellow vicks or sour lemon candy but not really lemonade

Thanks, but I'm a flavor nut and already have far too many flavs that just aren't up to my standards. I've got some TPA lemon that's ok if I want a lemon candy flavor....just not what I'm looking for :( I appreciate the offer though...I'll cross my fingers and hope for the best with the FA!

Thanks everyone for your help...I'll find it someday, and until then I'll just keep buying my DiscountVapors Lemonade..it's PERFECT!

I'd just like to be able to make one myself rather than depend on premade juices..

Last edited:

bamsbbq

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Tacoma,WA
Can someone please tell me exactly what vape wizard does?

from what i have seen..MTS vape wizard contributes toward softening any acidic/sour perception, it assists in making vapour thicker, and it delivers both body and depth to any e-liquid.(from their site)

To be added to an e-liquid to round out the tastes.

Seabrook

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Oceanside, CA
Can someone please tell me exactly what vape wizard does?

from what i have seen..MTS vape wizard contributes toward softening any acidic/sour perception, it assists in making vapour thicker, and it delivers both body and depth to any e-liquid.(from their site)

To be added to an e-liquid to round out the tastes.

Vape Wizard should be used with the Tobaccos and more savory flavors. Magic Mask does the same for the sweets, fruits and more delicate flavorings.

Bam - you might try out some Lorann's Tart & Sour with some of your mixes. It just might be what is "missing"

I would suggest this also. Tart & Sour sweetens when just a little is added, but upon adding more, it gives a tartness.

Bostonsnboxers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2011
NW OH, US
I guess I really should update this thread since I started it :p

I DID find the perfect diy lemonade in FW! I haven't perfected the recipe yet as I've been totally sidelined by Capellas' flavors lately, but after trying a sample bottle of fw lemonade, I've since purchased 2 30ml bottles of it! Should last awhile ;)

I'm thinking that all that lemonade needs to make it perfect is a tad bit of a weak but creamy vanilla, but I won't know until I get around to tweaking it. Not in TOO big a hurry since I have plenty of DiscountVapors' lemonade to hold me for awhile, but I'll need to work on it soon. Finding the right base though is half the battle, and I call that DONE!

Thanks to all who offered suggestions! :)

Bostonsnboxers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2011
NW OH, US
I remember a while back someone said that FW Lemonade was really good.

Speaking of Capella's, don't try Lemonade with their Lemon Lime, b/c their Lemon Lime is actually Mountain Dew. I love it, and it's good on it's own for an all-day vape for me, but just to let you know.

It's funny but I've never cared for lime except margaritas, and therefore don't care for lemon/lime except for 7 up, so that wouldn't have occurred to me, but thanks for the heads up! I know NOT to buy that one now ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread