Would love to pre-order a Prodigy...website troubles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enfield

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
SE Michigan, USA
I hate to clutter up the forum with such a doofy question, but...

I would love to order a Prodigy 801 kit, and the website states "Availability: Pre-order", which is cool with me (I constantly require exercises in patience). However, when I attempt to add a kit to my cart a warning symbol (yellow triangle with !) pops up. The same does *not* happen when I try to pre-order a 510 adapter; that goes into my cart just fine.

Perhaps pre-ordering a Prod must be done via a different route?
:confused:

Eagerly awaiting (there's that "patience" issue again) any and all assistance.

Flitzanu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Tulsa, OK, U.S.A.
www.myspace.com
i'm only venturing a guess here, as i'm sure steve will give you a proper answer, but the website may be that way since they are actually "in stock" and not being sold for preorder anymore. again, to guess on the matter, they are going through the orders that have been made, getting them done, and then will probably clear up the website to properly "order" them.

Enfield

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
SE Michigan, USA
...the website may be that way since they are actually "in stock" and not being sold for preorder anymore...

Back up the bus a minute. I just absorbed the gist of this.
Am I to understand that the Prodigys are actually currently in stock?
Here I was under the impression that my order would be simply placed on a wait-list for the "next available unit".

Right on! This just keeps on getting better and better. :D

Although I truly could stand to wait for a bit, if only to give my JS more time to break down thus soothing my guilt for running out to purchase another new PV. :p

StratOvation

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Michigan, USA
Back up the bus a minute. I just absorbed the gist of this.
Am I to understand that the Prodigys are actually currently in stock? Yes/No...relative to your order#
Here I was under the impression that my order would be simply placed on a wait-list for the "next available unit". Your impression is correct

Right on! This just keeps on getting better and better. :D

Although I truly could stand to wait for a bit, if only to give my JS more time to break down thus soothing my guilt for running out to purchase another new PV. :p

The "In Stock" reference simply indicates that the Prodigy has started shipping. However, Shipping remains a "Piece meal" affair at this point... PureSmoker has not yet established an "On Hand" or "In inventory" status for the Prodigy or the PT's as they are not receiving their parts in large enough quantities to fulfill all outstanding orders.

In essence... Your order will be treated more like a Preorder than a simple order from existing "Stocked" items.

But Chin up fellow Michigander :). Steve anticipates the parts supply issue to be resolved early this coming week and the PureSmoker team will be applying a full court press to get them Assembled, Packed and shipped ASAP.:thumbs:

So, Your wait will be much shorter than most of ours.:D

Mike

Ivisi

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Orlando, FL
www.composed-chaos.com
Prodigy+PT pre-orders are shipping later...but the Prodigy's for these orders are kept in Steve's underwear drawer until a passthrough is added and it is shipped:p So no one gets skipped waiting:)

Well, now I know what flavor to expect the atomizers to put out initially. Thanks for that. Cash FotL, 24mg. 8-o8-o8-o

Then again, couldn't possibly be any worse than the JC Sampler pack I got a couple of weeks ago. Each one tasted like the back sweat of a Sumo wrestler.

Ivisi

P.S. Don't ask me how I know this, it's a chapter of my life I put behind me long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread