Would some kind person please help an old lady buy an ego?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patkid

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
Rockford, IL
Good morning. I need some help, please and thank you. I have LOTS of $ tied up in v2 batts and clearomizers. I was searching on fast tech to see if I could save some money on the clearos as I am paying nearly 3$ each. I found CE4 clearomizers for much less on fast tech. Now I need an Ego type battery and charger. I don't think I want to try to change heads or coils (I have no idea what that even means) I don't understand VV or VW (even tho I have read and read and read). I need ego batts, chargers and Ce4 clearos, I think. When I search for Batts on Fast Tech I get all confused by the different Cs, Ts, and so on. I want to order from Fast Tech as my SS check has been sorely stretched as I transition from cigarettes to vaping. I welcome any and all advice and help. Thank you. (as an aside: why can't I start a new paragraph while composing my post?) Pat

Bmwmom2002

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2013
North Carolina

Patkid

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
Rockford, IL

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    @daleron
    I don't need the LCD, tho. I just need to find the right charger...........I must not understand the search criteria on Fast Tech website as it just can't be that hard. LOL

Actually it is:facepalm: Hard to search FT that is ... you need a charger compatable with 510 threading:)

Kent C

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 12, 2009
    NW Ohio US
    yes, hitting enter.............curser won't move
    It will when I reply but not when I start a thread........I've noticed it before.
    Confuses the heck out of me.
    Thanks for the response.

This is because of IE10 or more precisely, that ECF hasn't fixed their VBulletin - the forum format - to handle IE10. What I did was revert to IE9 using Windows 7.....

retired1

Administrator
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Texas
    This is because of IE10 or more precisely, that ECF hasn't fixed their VBulletin - the forum format - to handle IE10. What I did was revert to IE9 using Windows 7.....

Has absolutely nothing to do with ECF fixing it. It's vBulletin that needs to fix it. It's a compatibility issue with CKEditor that vBulletin hasn't addressed.

Steam Turbine

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 3, 2013
    Montreal Quebec Canada
    I don't understand VV or VW (even tho I have read and read and read).

I'll try to explain it as simply as possible. You don't need to know anything about electricity to use a vv device.

A vv device like the ego twist or the vision spinner are equipped with a knob that you can turn up or down on the bottom of the device. Think of it as the volume of your tv. When you turn it up, the vapour will get more intense, and when you turn it down it get's less intense.

And exactly like the volume on your TV... if it's too high or too low:it won't be enjoyable. You just need to adjust it until it is perfect for you. In this case by taste instead of by ear.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread