Not open for further replies.

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Pro,

Some people here use various flavorings but try to avoid oil (might not be good for the atomizer) and as Bob said, colorings.

Here is a site that offers various flavorings. If you click on one, it will show the ingredients at the top of the page. Note, however, that I don't know how strong these are as I have not tried them yet. I have placed an order and hope it comes in next week. Also, if you scroll to the bottom, you can get a 4 pack assortment of your choice for a little cheaper.

faerie's finest - extracts and liquid flavors

There is also Lorann Candy Oils that people use but you have to check each one to see if they have oil or coloring. Kate also has a thread around here where she lists several that seem okay to use. I tried a couple that I love....and some that didn't seem strong enough to me.

If you do try the raspberry, let us know how it is. I almost ordered it but decided on the blackberry instead :)

Lu

GabbyD

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2008
Southern U.S.
The glycerin is thick, and needs to be toned down some. I'm mixing 80% vegetable glycerin with 20% vodka (some say use everclear instead) and using that solution to cut down some 36 mg e-juice. So I guess you could take down the vodka/everclear portion and add in your flavoring and get a zero nic vapor liquid. If you look down below in the "tips and tricks" section, there is a sub-forum about DIY e-liquid and you'll find all sorts of tips, experiments and recipes there. Plenty to get you started and plenty of dos and don'ts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread