• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Would this offend you as a woman...

Status
Not open for further replies.

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
I quit flying except in an emergency situation with my son who lives out in colorado. He has ragged me terribly about this, but I'm the Mama and what I say goes. Air traffic controllers don't fly for the most part. How do I know this? My husband went to ATC School in Oklahoma in 1990....missed it by that much. That's where we learned that. After 9/11, I have flown once and that was when my grandson died. I consider that an emergency. I wouldn't be setting off the bells and whistles, except for my toe rings, but I'd take those off as well. If this was done to keep me safer, then what is a little discomfort versus them making sure you're not going to blow up in flight, or fly into a building. I've been to doctors more than most people because of my disabilities, and I lost that shyness years ago. However, I would draw the line at being searched by a male security guard and not a female. What came to my mind was a bomb up the back door with a fuse sticking out. A .... bomb. I know.....I'm warped.:laugh:

BTW, Jax, good to C U. :)

iJax

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
California
What came to my mind was a bomb up the back door with a fuse sticking out. A .... bomb. I know.....I'm warped

its not warped...it is confirmed its the newest threat. Its not a fuse, it would be a wire to connect to a battery, like a plastic explosive and atomizer for a detonator. Just plug on the wire and hit the button. sick stuff, but we are dealing with crazy people here and they are not afraid to subject their children to this stuff.

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
its not warped...it is confirmed its the newest threat. Its not a fuse, it would be a wire to connect to a battery, like a plastic explosive and atomizer for a detonator. Just plug on the wire and hit the button. sick stuff, but we are dealing with crazy people here and they are not afraid to subject their children to this stuff.

You speak truly iJax.. I too know this is fact.
What disheartens me most is many people would consider our sharing this knowledge as 'hate' speech... when 'truth' can no longer be shared for the sake of protecting the innocent.

lmrasch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Oregon
I just couldn't resist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The screeners will surely let me pass, lol! Pass up the 50 y/o flesh for some fresh 20 y/o flesh...pays to get older.....

On a more serious note, I really can't see how these types of searches will keep determined murderers from completing their agenda, there are a lot of ways to hide stuff....when they start cavity searches that'll give a whole new meaning to "Flying the friendly skies", at that point you can count me out!

Isn't it amazing how we law abiding citizens are the ones that suffer for the choices of criminals? They know how to get around the system, meanwhile we the sheeple pay the price and rarely do the criminals ever get caught....go figure.

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
Isn't it amazing how we law abiding citizens are the ones that suffer for the choices of criminals? They know how to get around the system, meanwhile we the sheeple pay the price and rarely do the criminals ever get caught....go figure.

Ain't this the truth!? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
The screeners will surely let me pass, lol! Pass up the 50 y/o flesh for some fresh 20 y/o flesh...pays to get older.....

On a more serious note, I really can't see how these types of searches will keep determined murderers from completing their agenda, there are a lot of ways to hide stuff....when they start cavity searches that'll give a whole new meaning to "Flying the friendly skies", at that point you can count me out!

Yea, they would just let me pass too........I'm too old and too fluffy!!!!!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

eHuman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
San Diego
i think it offends me as a man. The full body scan/pictures are like negatives. Look it up on google, you just need to import the picture to photoshop, press one button (invert color) and the picture is converted to a full color nude photo.

So what security is placed on the "data" and who controls it? This procedure is supposed to be in place for anyone of any age. Pedophile security agents dream come true?

Last edited:

trukinlady

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2010
Missouri, USA
Since I'm "disabled", and need a wheelchair when I arrive at the airport (I'm unable to walk long distances), I'm expedited through the check in process. I'm a below knee amputee, and my artificial limb sets off the metal detector, so I'm subject to a pat down search as well--by a female TSA agent. So far, I've been treated with respect, and came through the pat down searches with my dignity intact! I've never been asked to remove my prosthesis, but I would willingly do that if it were necessary.
As far as the full body scan goes, I've never had one. But I don't think I'd have to worry about my pix being drooled over! :p I have so many surgical scars, I look like the bride of Frankenstein! :laugh: Seriously, there are sure to be a few TSA agents who may abuse the system. But I think by far the majority are just honest people trying to do their job.

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
But I don't think I'd have to worry about my pix being drooled over! :p I have so many surgical scars, I look like the bride of Frankenstein! :laugh: Seriously, there are sure to be a few TSA agents who may abuse the system. But I think by far the majority are just honest people trying to do their job.

Oh I just laughed out loud at that one! Girlfriend, between the stretch marks, the C Section scar, the gallbladder removal scar, I'm not worried about anyone drooling over my pics either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!! It's pretty much last on the list of my things to worry about. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

trukinlady

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2010
Missouri, USA
Oh I just laughed out loud at that one! Girlfriend, between the stretch marks, the C Section scar, the gallbladder removal scar, I'm not worried about anyone drooling over my pics either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!! It's pretty much last on the list of my things to worry about. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's the truth! What are a few scars?

What do I look like, let me count the scars...(My version of How do I love thee? :))
Scar #1,2,3 & 4: All of my "ectomy"s
Scar #5 & 6: This one's an "otomy"
Scar #7: Chemo "porta-cath" (was removed, but the scar decided to stay awhile :)

Oh, and I can't forget my pieces & parts, too! :laugh:
Piece #1: Prosthesis (and one in the closet as a spare! Lol! Soon to be 2 spares when the new one is made in the Spring.)
Part #2: Saline implant
Piece #3: Denture
Piece #4 & 5: My 2 wigs, left over from chemo. (My husband calls one of them "The Paul McCartney" wig. LOL! It really does look a lot like his hair style from the 60's!)
Piece #6: Abdominal mesh (for hernia prevention). A beautiful shade of green, I'm told!
Part #7-Coming soon: Total knee replacement parts for one knee.

I can honestly say I'm really looking forward to having a Glorified body! Hallelujah!

Sorry to go so OT! I'm having a minor bout with insomnia, and I'm a little loopy. But finally ready to lay down again.

Have a great day all!

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
That's the truth! What are a few scars?

What do I look like, let me count the scars...(My version of How do I love thee? :))
Scar #1,2,3 & 4: All of my "ectomy"s
Scar #5 & 6: This one's an "otomy"
Scar #7: Chemo "porta-cath" (was removed, but the scar decided to stay awhile :)

Oh, and I can't forget my pieces & parts, too! :laugh:
Piece #1: Prosthesis (and one in the closet as a spare! Lol! Soon to be 2 spares when the new one is made in the Spring.)
Part #2: Saline implant
Piece #3: Denture
Piece #4 & 5: My 2 wigs, left over from chemo. (My husband calls one of them "The Paul McCartney" wig. LOL! It really does look a lot like his hair style from the 60's!)
Piece #6: Abdominal mesh (for hernia prevention). A beautiful shade of green, I'm told!
Part #7-Coming soon: Total knee replacement parts for one knee.

I can honestly say I'm really looking forward to having a Glorified body! Hallelujah!

Sorry to go so OT! I'm having a minor bout with insomnia, and I'm a little loopy. But finally ready to lay down again.

Have a great day all!

Awwww.........you're beautiful just the way you are! :) I too am looking forward to a new body, this one I have now kinda sucks too! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

It's good to be able to laugh at ourselves and our situations, because we know this is only temporary and someday soon enough we will be young, healthy and beautiful in glorious form! :)

Praise God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread