The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

would you get a samsung 4Glte or a MIfi 4510L 4Glte?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by quittin4mykids, May 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. quittin4mykids

quittin4mykids Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2011
    Jasper Texas
    I havent ever posted here- BUT with all the differnt folks from different walks of life I thought I could get a good opinion-

I have verizon wireless service, and I use an aircard. I recently ordered a wifi card and have now got both of them, as Verizon made a mistake- I have to send one back- which one would you keep?

I will pay the same price for both, buying and per month- as far as I know its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other-

SO- I need help from someone who has actually owned one or both or is REALLY tech savvy :)

THanks y'all!! :)

Oh- I just do facebook and a few chatrooms, some google for homeschooling and that type of stuff- I have 4 computers in the house and a wireless printer that we use. Thats my only requirements. Oh and I live in the boondocks. LOL

Thanks again!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.