Would you guys consider this a good kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

untar

Vaping Master
Feb 7, 2018
Germany
First of all I'd consider this a duplicate thread.
What do you guys think of this mod?

And the answer is still
200.gif

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Why thought? I already have that tank... what is the best i can get iyou think this is bad?

Did you even look at your other thread on this EXACT same kit??? Why start a new one without even contributing further in the first? It's not going to get you different responses if that is what you are looking for. It just clogs up the forum with useless threads that have already been asked and answered.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Why thought? I already have that tank... what is the best i can get if you think this is bad?
Just about any mod brand other than SMOK. We've already explained in three separate threads about the dubious reputation of SMOK, yet you keep picking SMOK. :blink: You are going to get the same feedback every time.

Take a look at these posts and blog for recommendations for different brands:

7th Annual Unofficial Equipment of the Year Poll
DNA and dicode chips
REVIEW YOUR REGULATED MOD AFTER 8 MONTHS
What're the top 3 smallest mods that take one 18650?
Good Starter Setups for a Beginner Vaper

You won't find many (if any) recommendations for SMOK in the above.

If you like the tank you have, that's fine. You can generally use any mod you choose with that tank as long as it has the power (watts) to fire the coils it uses.

Last edited:

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
---> What do you guys think of this mod?

No matter how you rephrase the question, the answer is , no.

Smok has a long standing & well earned reputation of poor quality control and releasing products with known faults hoping to fix them with an update that may or may not.

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
Why do you persist in asking the same question? Either you are not reading all the replies that are trying to steer you away from anything SMOK or you are desperately hoping someone will give you the answer you want to hear whether it's right or wrong.

Many have tried to steer you in the right direction. Since it appears you plan to ignore those replies, I suggest you buy 3 of the SMOK mods this will give you the backups you are sure to need as they fail.

When SMOK did their market analysis I would bet you were in their top target demographic.

Or perhaps you are just trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread