Would you prefer higher mg HV juice?

If Drew sold 24mg HV juice in addition to 12mg HV juice, which would you buy more?

• 12mg

• 24mg

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mcl5000

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
Allentown, PA
There was discussion in another thread regarding this, so I figured I'd see what everybody thinks.

If Drew sold 24mg HV juice in addition to 12mg HV juice, which would you buy more often?

I vote 24mg. :)

edit: seems a lot of people would prefer 18. If that's you, vote 24 on the poll. I guess I should have just asked if you'd buy 12mg more often or >12mg more often.

Last edited:

mcl5000

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
Allentown, PA
Don't get me wrong, I like the way it is too...I just wish I could get it stronger without needing to worry about having unflavored on hand.

Drew, I think it's probably fair to say that your HV juice is easily the most talked about throughout these forums. I would assume that it's also probably the most popular, or one of the most popular. I just think it would be even more popular if you could sell it in higher mg than 12, too.

arkangel

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
Chicago Suburbs
For those of you looking to bump up the nic but are afraid of losing flavor by using unflavored higher nic to do the "bumping up", has anyone tried adding a flavored higher nic juice (like from Tasty Vapor) that's in a comparable flavor to your HV?

Or would you worry about messing around with Drew's flavor too much by adulterating it with another mix (even if they're both supposedly "Butterscotch")? I know people are VERY particular when it comes to their tastes, so just trying to see if anyone's done this and are happy with their results.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Id have to say I get ALOT of requests for Different MGs but I am curious to see how this poll goes....I get ALOT of lower nic requests...Probably more for lower than higher but I think that is because I sell 60mg and its not that hard to drop some 60 in and kick it up when you fell like more...I would also say that I have been favoring LOWER nics at higher volts, but I do some SERIOUS chain vaping and I would never be able ot vape higher nic that much...I actually my HV cut down to about 6 or 8 that I vape mostly and a bottle of 36 that i have when I get the craving which is usualyy late at night before bed..VERY curious how this thread comes out...There is also a thread requesting 0 mg running right now!!! Should be interesting!!! Thanks MCL
Drew

fester

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Pasadena, California
I've read a lot about your HV juice, always wanted to try it, but never considered it because of the 'low' nic level.

I used to chain vape, pacifier mode until I discovered...ready for this...48mg from myfreedomsmokes (on an SB at 6v, no less). :shock: Now I am able to take two or three hits and put the thing down. No more chain - pacifier.

I'm surprised how many people report that they are in the teens with their nic content, however, I figure that my tolerance or habits are just different than most.

Answer to your question...yes, higher nic level, much higher (36?).

Lastly, it is possible that you may get a skewed result from your poll. Perhaps current users of your product would be the most inclined to opine and they are seemingly already at low-nic levels. Perhaps a better poll would be a generic one only about nic levels (not HV or brand specific). Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread