Would you recommend us to your friends?

Would you recommend e-cigs.co.uk to your friends?

• Yes

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokester!

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
UK
www.liberro.co.uk
Hi Everyone

We always get lots of positive feedback from you, our customers, and should you have any issues or problems, you know that we will always aim to get you back up and running quickly and with a minimum amount of fuss, but, would you recommend e-cigs.co.uk to your friends and if not, why?

Thanks in advance
Smokester!

Would I recommend you to my friends? Without a seconds hesitation, 100% yes! (and I have recommended you, many times, and my friends have been delighted too).

I bought my first e-cig from you which arrived in 4 days (and I live in Spain), and it had a battery that stopped working after 2 weeks.

You immediately sent out a replacement which I received very quickly, no fuss.

I've stayed with you ever since because I've very rarely come across this level of customer service from a company whose prices are so competitive and products top notch.

Excellent service Simon, long may you continue...you deserve it. :thumb:

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Smokester, I started an e-cig group ("all about e-cigarettes" on ebay uk) almost a year ago. We have nearly 600 members & as with any product, some people have had issues with some suppliers.

However, not one single person has a had a bad experience with you, in fact the opposite - nothing but absolute praise about your products & especially your customer service :) Therefore you are always recommended, especially to new members of my group, as the best UK supplier to buy a starter kit from :)

Starlight

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
UK
Simon and Ecigs.co.uk is without doubt the very best of UK suppliers! I bought my first hardware from them back in January, and have continued buying all my hardware and other supplies from them to this day.

Simon is also par excellence the best of all when it comes to customer service. Fast delivery, fast and very friendly replies to any queries, no quibbles or fuss when it comes to faulty items or wrong items having been sent. I can't think of a single area where I might criticize or find fault with them whereas I can with other suppliers however small the criticism may be.

Ecigs.co.uk is the supplier I always recommend first and foremost :D

Mist_Of_Joye

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2009
Beirut-Lebanon
I bought from you many times already, although I've not always been much well served.

I already recommended you to many anyway, but I'm still not totally satisfied.

The reason is simple,

A little more than month ago, i purchased from you 2 Prodigies. One for me and another for my friend. The moment I used mine, after waiting what seemed like forever for the batteries to charge, and in a fraction of a second, a smoke rose up from the device. After checking it, it appeared that the switch died, the resistor in it burned and the atomizer was dead too.

Good for a start.

I sent an e-mail explaining that due to my location, it would not be very wise of me to send back the faulty items to get it replaced, since the shipment alone would probably cost as much as the switch itself and the atomizer, both to me and you, which is pure waste of money, and thus that i decided to just order another brand new switch and atomizer and just pay for them, since in both cases, i would have to pay the same amount, approximately, so why bother you and make you pay too, anyway.

So I just wanted to know if there were any switches available, that i could order.

After a while, and since I didn't get a reply, I sent back another E-mail. Then I received a response from Emma who was very kind, and who apologized for the delay and told me that you were expecting switches from Puresmokers within 2 weeks.

Well...It's been more than a month, and I'm still waiting for the switches to arrive, and my Prodigy is freezing where i put it, there in this dark cold place where i keep my E-juice.

As for my friend, well, he had a rather better experience. His Prodigy worked well for only 3 weeks of light vaping...Then the switch declared itself Kaput. The resistor is still fine though, yet the device is now sitting and waiting with its brother, for new switches to arrive.

Again, i still ordered many times from you because you have an excellent service, but the truth is that I still didn't enjoy my Prodigy, not for a second...simply because you don't have spare parts for it.

Same thing for the adapters...I received from you a notification about 10 days ago, that the adapter i needed is now available in stock, and yesterday, when I was making a new order, it was already gone....I mean...ok this is maybe my fault and i should have rushed to get it...But why can't you simply keep a little more in stock?

Now i ordered the Protege...I wanted to order the switches and the adapters with it to save on the shipping costs... yet the adapters are gone and still no switches for the Prodigy on the horizon...But i keep hoping.

Bottom line is this: You are an excellent distributor, but you have to realize that you are also selling Puresmokers products.

And here is what provide, and that Puresmokers doesn't:

1-You are the only one who can sell Puresmokers products, outside the USA.
2-You are the only one who can sell Puresmokers products, by other methods of payment than PayPal, meaning by simple international credit card payment.

See...You are not replaceable, so you should have much if not more than Puresmokers stock and parts.

By the way, and as a side not because it's off-topic i know, I advise all distributors to try to get other than PayPal, because PayPal doesn't only turn its back on you the moment it decides so, but it also doesn't deal with all the countries.

Smokester!

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
UK
www.liberro.co.uk
Hi Mist

I'm sorry that your experience has not met your expectations (and, indeed, mine!).

I understand how you feel about the lack of Puresmoker stock and completely agree that we should be more fully stocked.

Unfortunately we only receive a pre-allocated stock from Puresmoker, however, we are working hard with PS to rectify this situation to ensure a full stock holding at all times.

As a result of the switch issues our customers have recently experienced, we have opted to no longer supply the resistored version and stick with the resistorless switch.

Any timescales given are dictated by PS and as such are, sadly, subject to change to the frustration of both ourselves and our customers.

It has always been our intention that the customer should not be out of pocket due to faulty parts, hence our unique returns policy and our focus has always been on total customer satisfaction.

We serve literally thousands of customers so please PM me with your name and order details (and your friends) so that we can get you back up and running again.

I hope this explains our Puresmoker position a little better for you and reassures you that we ALWAYS put the customer first.

Thanks
Smokester!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread