would you want this mod?

so?

• ya, but i would halft to see it first.

• na, im good.

• ya, if you made a HV meter.

• what are we talking about?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkmatter22

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2009
in the MEDIUm
www.liquimatter.com
you never really know how much battery life you have left. why take a gander and leave your home/office with the battery you have. in 2010. MEDIUm(me) will begin the battery meter mod project. all DES 801 and 901 models will have an available 4th piece that you can attach between the battery and atomizer. this will extend a sleeve down the shaft of the battery that will encase a touch activated led battery life display, showing you in percent increments of 20%.
this is something i want to do. and as a premature value i can assume that this will only cost anything between 20-30$ USD. if you think this is somting you would purchase, or even consider purchasing. please vote. if you think that this can be improved in any way, let me know in the comments below.
HV power supplys got started some how, i figured i have the same chances that everyone else has..

Spiker

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2009
Santa Cruz Mountains
cool idea! Here's a sort of similar idea I had that maybe you could develop (I have no skilz in this area), but one thing I noticed is that I used to use a cig as a sort of timer, I knew it would last say 5 min or so. An ecig lasts much longer, so I just continually vape. If there was a timer, like an led slowly working its way down the battery like a cherry on a cig, might let me know to stop for a while. Seems like it could work with your idea, as in timer/voltmeter in one? Just throwin' stuff out there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread