Wouldn't It Be Handy If Vendors Carried...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bivie

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2012
Damon, TX near Houston
BobbyIvie.com
What supplies would you like to see vendors carry that aren't directly
related to juice and hardware? These would be items you can get in
brick-n-mortar stores but that you always forget or don't think of.

For example, tongue scrapers.

Tongue scrapers may help reduce flavor block, but who remembers to pick
some up while they are out and about?

Here's another example: toothpicks

Toothpicks are handy for prying the end caps off cartos. If not toothpicks,
then wouldn't it be cool if vendors carried pre-straightened paper clips or
something similar?

Here's one more example: Tissues

A little pocket-sized package of tissues would be quite handy for cleaning
up drips, etc.

Again, we all know you can get these at the store, but wouldn't it be great
if you could pick them up from a vendor while you are making another purchase
and they are fresh on your mind? If you are like me, you usually scan thru
the accessories to see if there are any handy items you might need before
you check out.

Whaddaya think?

minimalsaint

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Michigan
Ooh! Ooh! and Funyuns!
I think the markup on a pocket-pack of Kleenex would probably make me want to write them on my list for the next trip to Wally World. I get what you're saying though. After stabbing my fingers countless times on toothpicks in my pocket for prying off stupid carto caps, I finally just popped in a drip tip. Checked those off my list.

flintlock62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2012
Arkansas Delta
I wish they carried tooth brushes, tooth paste, and mouth wash in case I just couldn't stand that flavor I tried.
They also need to carry the tools I need for rebuilding coils, such as pliers, screw drivers, torches and such. Then, I may get hungry while I'm there, so they should have hamburgers, fries and sugary soft drinks, as long as they aren't over 16 oz (just in case you live in NY).

Titanium

Moved On
Oct 19, 2012
I wish they carried tooth brushes, tooth paste, and mouth wash in case I just couldn't stand that flavor I tried.
They also need to carry the tools I need for rebuilding coils, such as pliers, screw drivers, torches and such. Then, I may get hungry while I'm there, so they should have hamburgers, fries and sugary soft drinks, as long as they aren't over 16 oz (just in case you live in NY).
16 Oz NY???????

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Inappropriate

Titanium

Moved On
Oct 19, 2012
Two words..

RE-MOVED

A245E984-005A-4987-9181-015E00D838E9-412-00000049F85F8F7C.jpg
?????????

Last edited:

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
My suggestion is for vendors to sell small (2 or 3 inch) pliers...always need them for this and that with vaping. Also dental pick type devices for assorted vaping tasks (cartos cap removal, clearing airholes, etc.). More battery storage box size choices (18350, 18500, 16340. 18650 etc.) In colors. EMSCC storage cases. Safe alcohol based wipes for cleaning...maybe even small isopropyl alcohol dispensing bottles, too...for portability. Plastic cap sets made to fit snug on both ends of a cartos tank (for storage and carrying spares) in appropriate choice of sizes. Just a few ideas.

Drael

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2012
New Zealand (Middle Earth, lol)
Coffee, tea, hot chocolate and the most relaxing possible herbal teas could be a classy touch.

On a more practical note...

It would be kinda awesome if e-juice vendors all had some decent blank basic 808, and 510 cartos available (clearos and tanks too perhaps if they felt it was worth while). Im just thinking something simple like the kanger horizontal. Just to be able to get all the regular purchases from one place.

And maybe some kinda small, empty e-liquid dripper bottle, just for taking a little of the liquid out with ya, or mixing two flavours that blend well together, or blending down the nic or wta content.

Just two things id find handy..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread