• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Wow, 48mg unflavoured

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlondieLocs

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2009
Calgary, AB Canada
funny-pictures-cat-has-unraveled-all-your-thread.jpg

Suthrncomfrt1884

Oct 14, 2009
I'm a big girl now,and know what I can handle,if you get to much nic you will know it!

What about the people who don't know it? Or don't care...

I'm all for this stuff, but it's probably another big reason (along with the flavors) why e-cigs will become illegal. At least with analogs, you'd have to smoke an entire pack to get that much nicotine.

I'm looking into ordering this stuff, only because I'm going to start mixing. I only vape 8-10mg, so I figure I can cut this by a 3/4's and be about good.

Does anyone else get the feeling that e-cig users are getting MORE addicted to nicotine in the long run? I mean...you want that "awesome" throat hit...and to do it, you up the nicotine. You end up vaping more than you originally smoked, etc. I think there's a lot of great things about these e-cigs, but there's a lot for the FDA to be concerned about.

Angela

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2009
Hertfordshire, England
Does anyone else get the feeling that e-cig users are getting MORE addicted to nicotine in the long run?
Definitely not..... quite the opposite, actually. I enjoy it, but I don't crave it and can quite happily not vape where the situation warrants it.

I think when all the results are in, you will find that we are getting less nicotine than we were with cigarettes, but there is an element of fooling your body because of the strong throat hit you can get from e-cigs (which is due to the fact that our bodies are not being anaesthetised from the smoke and chemicals in cigarettes.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread