WOW 555 concentrate anywhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Charley

Oct 6, 2010
405 OKC USA
I am a newb to ECF as well as vaping. A friend of mine introduced me to what I thought was a joke as an analog regular. I had seen little kits in gas stations and tried a puff of what tasted like cheap tooth paste. I am a Camel full-flavor guy myself. So, my friend came over with a box full of quality looking e-cig stuff he got from V4L. After about five minutes of the introduction the vape party started. In a matter of minutes I became an e-cig fan. That was a month ago and I still love to love it. Although, I still smoke analogs, I went from a pack and 1/2 a day to one pack every 2-3 days. I am slowly but surely going completely digital and analogs will be a past habit. I am spending the same amount of money on components, juices, and types but it wont be long until I find the perfect setup. As of now, my favorite juice is WOW 555 from V4L. My daily setup is a kr808 batt, a 901 atomizer, and a drip tip. I have ten batteries... lol 3 XL, and 7 shorties all with different LED colors. I have 13 bottles of different flavors and dozens of flavored cartomizers. I am still seeking that perfect juice.. If I could get the WOW 555 as a concentrated flavor to add to my existing 555 I would be set! I dont really like the sweet stuff or the fake tobacco flavors. I have tried different manufactures versions of it but the WOW version is by far the one for me. However, there are more than enough flavors to try. It would be AWESOME if there could be a huge e-cig convention with all the different brands and styles and have some sort of a juice tasting!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

DocWyatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2010
OK
I have never tried the DIY thing as I likely am too lazy of a smoker for all that, lol. But there is a DIY forum on here. They likely know everything you would ever want to know...

But i "think" you have to get 10 posts maybe to post. Maybe 5... I forget.

Not exactly sure what makes their WOW - wow. My guess is a blend of VG instead of straight PG to make more vapor. But just a guess.

Last edited:

The Fool

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2010
St. Louis
Hey Charley, Welcome to the forum. I have a good friend who started out with the WOW 555 from V4L. I use a Riva and my favorite flavor is also 555, but I get mine from Madvapes. She came over the other day and we refilled her empty carts with my 555. She said that it tasted stronger than the WOW and she liked it better. Since I didn't taste the WOW myself, this is all second hand....but I thought I'd pass it along anyway. I get my 555 from Madvapes for $10.99 for 50ml., that's so cheap that I haven't bothered trying to DIY. Good luck

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
There are places that will make you double flavor ejuice.

This thread may help
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...6013-suppliers-custom-make-their-liquids.html

This one is about some kind of flavors
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/42135-tobacco-flavors-u-s.html

I've seen separate flavors for sale at at least one ejuice vendor too.

As far as what V4L uses for their WOW 555, no idea. If they mix that themselves then you may never know. But maybe you could ask them about buying the flavoring from them.

Red Charley

Oct 6, 2010
405 OKC USA
Hey Charley, Welcome to the forum. I have a good friend who started out with the WOW 555 from V4L. I use a Riva and my favorite flavor is also 555, but I get mine from Madvapes. She came over the other day and we refilled her empty carts with my 555. She said that it tasted stronger than the WOW and she liked it better. Since I didn't taste the WOW myself, this is all second hand....but I thought I'd pass it along anyway. I get my 555 from Madvapes for $10.99 for 50ml., that's so cheap that I haven't bothered trying to DIY. Good luck

Thanks! I may just grab a bottle from there. Cant beat the price for sure! :eek:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread