Status
Not open for further replies.

markimar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Orlando
Must have been a fantastic weekend! Someone got some lovin :D
Wish I could freeze the darn juice so I could stock up on tasty finger cherry coke and Boston cream pie! Only one flavor on their I haven't tried and that's blue bulls, which I don't care for the drink. Great opportunity for those who haven't tried these. I got too many bottles already, I've only finished one. Atleast this way I'm finding what flavors I really like and which ones I can skip. My taste buds are weird I can't seem to taste caramel and I'm drawn more towards chocolate and coffee some of the heavier flavors baked goods rather than fruits. Although I love the pina colada!

BababooeyHTJ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2010
Hartford
Must have been a fantastic weekend! Someone got some lovin :D
Wish I could freeze the darn juice so I could stock up on tasty finger cherry coke and Boston cream pie! Only one flavor on their I haven't tried and that's blue bulls, which I don't care for the drink. Great opportunity for those who haven't tried these. I got too many bottles already, I've only finished one. Atleast this way I'm finding what flavors I really like and which ones I can skip. My taste buds are weird I can't seem to taste caramel and I'm drawn more towards chocolate and coffee some of the heavier flavors baked goods rather than fruits. Although I love the pina colada!

MMM, tasty vapor baked goods. My favorite. :D I'm debating just ordering a 48ml bottle and doubler of Boston Creme Pie which I have never tried based on recommendations here. I do love the coconut creme pie. I just have a few flavors that I love which I need a large supply of like apple pie and spiced apple cider and biscotti and.....

Last edited:

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
MMM, tasty vapor baked goods. My favorite. :D I'm debating just ordering a 48ml bottle and doubler of Boston Creme Pie which I have never tried based on recommendations here. I do love the coconut creme pie. I just have a few flavors that I love which I need a large supply of like apple pie and spiced apple cider and biscotti and.....

The Boston Creme Pie does not come in a doubler yet. :( Hopefully Geoff will have this done soon. I bought a bottle of Cafe Mocha the week before it went on special and another bottle of Boston Creme Pie last week :( I guess I was destined to pay full price!! HAHA That's ok, Geoff's juices are worth every penny! I really do wish he had the Gingerbread and Boston Creme pie in Doublers though. But at least I can get them in e-liquid, that is the important part!!

Happy vaping!
CV :D

P.S. I now have 2 bottles of Boston Creme Pie and I am seriously considering another bottle while it is on special. YES, IT REALLY IS THAT GOOD!! I am already down to about 10ml in my first bottle, so it won't be long before I am breaking into the second one!

Last edited:

BababooeyHTJ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2010
Hartford
The Boston Creme Pie does not come in a doubler yet. :( Hopefully Geoff will have this done soon. I bought a bottle of Cafe Mocha the week before it went on special and another bottle of Boston Creme Pie last week :( I guess I was destined to pay full price!! HAHA That's ok, Geoff's juices are worth every penny! I really do wish he had the Gingerbread and Boston Creme pie in Doublers though. But at least I can get them in e-liquid, that is the important part!!

Happy Vaping!

P.S. I now have 2 bottles of Boston Creme Pie and I am seriously considering another bottle while it is on special. YES, IT REALLY IS THAT GOOD!! I am already down to about 10ml in my first bottle, so it won't be long before I am breaking into the second one!

Another Gingerbread fan. :D I'm still going to have to order a bottle. Boston Creme pie sounds too good.

Last edited:

shananigens

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2010
Michigan
P.S. I now have 2 bottles of Boston Creme Pie and I am seriously considering another bottle while it is on special. YES, IT REALLY IS THAT GOOD!!
Boston Cream Pie really is the shizzle...and to be honest I have no idea what Boston Cream Pie even is! lol I have never eaten Boston Cream Pie nor do I know what is actually in a Boston Cream Pie, but I would guess there is a little piece of heaven in there!:p If I did have to compare it to something that I have eaten before I would compare it to an Eclair! YUM YUM YUM!

BanjoMan

Pickin' Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2009
Greensboro, NC
Trying out the Cherry Cola and Geoff's blend this time around.

I'll be mixing down 1 bottle of 48mg to 4 bottles of 12mg via doubler. If I have it figured right my net cost per ounce will be $5.31, with 1 ounce of doubler left over:

$10 juice plus $11.25 worth of doubler divided by 4 = $5.31 per ounce.

Not bad!

snarkypaws

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2010
USA
I give up. I've been waiting and watching the FOTW for a couple of weeks now, hoping that the flavors I wanted to include on my first long-awaited TV order would be included. I realize their prices are good all of the time but at present I need all the help I can get. So this last Friday finally arrived and no changes were made for totally understandable (and even applauded) reasons, but I checked daily anyway just in case another employee changed the FOTW over the weekend. Didn't happen so I hung on until Monday morning (barely) and still didn't see any changes so went ahead and placed my order which, btw, included AC and Cherry Cola. Guess what happened later that day. This is in no way a criticism of Geoff or TV, just a brief glimpse of my life which at present is playing like a Laurel & Hardy movie. Aaaaarrrrrggghhhhhh!!!

markimar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Orlando
Just decided to pop in some tasty finger today it's been a while DAMN! Does it taste great at 5 volts! Maybe I will get another bottle while it's on sale! It was eh when I first got it wasn't getting much vapor off it and it was 20% vg. So it's been sitting around for 4 weeks or so. Don't know if it's the aging or the higher voltage but dang :p

BababooeyHTJ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2010
Hartford
Just decided to pop in some tasty finger today it's been a while DAMN! Does it taste great at 5 volts! Maybe I will get another bottle while it's on sale! It was eh when I first got it wasn't getting much vapor off it and it was 20% vg. So it's been sitting around for 4 weeks or so. Don't know if it's the aging or the higher voltage but dang :p

I'm not a huge tastyfinger fan but I agree it does taste great at 5v. Much better than 3.7v.

cataine

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2010
VA
I'm not a huge tastyfinger fan but I agree it does taste great at 5v. Much better than 3.7v.

Ohhh this makes me so happy - I am totally addicted to Tastyfinger...and I have a 5v saber on it's way...

maybe I should order some more juice...if it's gonna be BETTER! ... I'm gonna vape myself into a coma one of these days :lol:

snarkypaws

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2010
USA
I give up. I've been waiting and watching the FOTW for a couple of weeks now, hoping that the flavors I wanted to include on my first long-awaited TV order would be included. I realize their prices are good all of the time but at present I need all the help I can get. So this last Friday finally arrived and no changes were made for totally understandable (and even applauded) reasons, but I checked daily anyway just in case another employee changed the FOTW over the weekend. Didn't happen so I hung on until Monday morning (barely) and still didn't see any changes so went ahead and placed my order which, btw, included AC and Cherry Cola. Guess what happened later that day. This is in no way a criticism of Geoff or TV, just a brief glimpse of my life which at present is playing like a Laurel & Hardy movie. Aaaaarrrrrggghhhhhh!!!

Update - I wasn't able to edit my original post but wanted to add that I received a callback from TV, and I believe she said her name was Lana, but she was the nicest person that I've spoken with in a long time. She consulted Geoff and this situation was taken care of. My faith in humanity has been restored.

BababooeyHTJ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2010
Hartford
Ohhh this makes me so happy - I am totally addicted to Tastyfinger...and I have a 5v saber on it's way...

maybe I should order some more juice...if it's gonna be BETTER! ... I'm gonna vape myself into a coma one of these days :lol:

It makes for a much richer flavor and is obviously a warmer vape. TF really shines at 5v. You'll be happy.

markimar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Orlando

Yeah I'm really digging these flavors on my saber 5volt!
Thanks to clumsygirl for selling hers on the classifieds :p
just don't let the carto or cartridge dry out with tasty finger. Had to throw out a carto cause it burnt. And burnt peanut butter is nasty as hell! :2c:

BababooeyHTJ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2010
Hartford

Happy Vaping!

Boston Creme Pie is listed as a doubler now. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread