Wow, does LF ever honor their warranties!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dekalbave

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2011
Los Angeles, CA, United States
In early August I ordered a 900mah eGo-T kit, and all was well for a month. Then one of the batteries got red-hot during a charge. Scary, because after that they can go "boom". Anyway, Jacob replaced it no problem. Then about half a month later, the other battery went red-hot on a different eGo usb charger that I had gotten from LF. Again, replaced without a problem. Now come on, who on earth could find any other vendor that would replace a bad battery 1.5 months after purchase? NO other vendor would, at least in my limited experience. But LF says the batteries are warrantied for 2 months, and they mean it. Thanks to Jacob and everyone else at LF for running such a classy business.

Gregg

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
Gregg,

I am glad we could sort that out for you. Also... The 2 month warranty just means that we have to be notified of the issue within 2 months. We don't actually have to receive the faulty parts within 2 months.

For example... lots of people like the atomizer 5 packs... but 5 atties, usually last much longer than the warranty for the single purchase. so it is a good idea to test your merchandise upon receipt, and notify us if anything is off, just to cover your bases ;)

Ty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread