WOW !!!! For under 14 bucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gahh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
Bay Shore LI NY
Hope you all consider this a mec mod as I remember .
No controlling anything. Nothing but a button ( that lights up )..
I took a $13.32 chance and ordered this from fasttech..
$13.32 VAPE PEN 22 Styled 1650mAh Starter Kit - 5ml / 0.3ohm / stainless steel + glass at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
WOW !!!! For under 14 bucks.
This little stick gets nice flavor & clouds!!

PROS: This little stick gets nice flavor & clouds!!
CONS: A bit tricky for newbe without experienced guiding the first few minutes.

Make sure to charge this up prior to use....
You'll want to seat the coil in place, hand tight. Then with (tape covered pliers) tighten JUST A TAD. This will keep the coil in place if you go to refill with 1/4" of juice left in tank. And you won't unscrew the coil when re-filling thus making a mess all over yourself.....
Prime coil, fill tank with juice, screw top on snugly, press button,,,, Enjoy The Vape!!!!!!!
For under $14.00, This Is Some Awesome, Cranking, Little Big Stick. As Above,,, WOW !!!!!
Will see how long battery life stays strong....

Last edited:

Gahh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
Bay Shore LI NY
Vape Pen.jpg

Came with 2 - .3 ohm coils, cheapest orange band I've seen to date and USB plug.
Now I have 98 extra USB plugs.

Last edited:

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
Hope you all consider this a mec mod as I remember .
No controlling anything. Nothing but a button ( that lights up )..
I took a $13.32 chance and ordered this from FastTech..
$13.32 VAPE PEN 22 Styled 1650mAh Starter Kit - 5ml / 0.3ohm / stainless steel + glass at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
WOW !!!! For under 14 bucks.
This little stick gets nice flavor & clouds!!

PROS: This little stick gets nice flavor & clouds!!
CONS: A bit tricky for newbe without experienced guiding the first few minutes.

Make sure to charge this up prior to use....
You'll want to seat the coil in place, hand tight. Then with (tape covered pliers) tighten JUST A TAD. This will keep the coil in place if you go to refill with 1/4" of juice left in tank. And you won't unscrew the coil when re-filling thus making a mess all over yourself.....
Prime coil, fill tank with juice, screw top on snugly, press button,,,, Enjoy The Vape!!!!!!!
For under $14.00, This Is Some Awesome, Cranking, Little Big Stick. As Above,,, WOW !!!!!
Will see how long battery life stays strong....
I have a few similar "Tube Mods" made by APVLabs, but this is not a mech mod. Resembles a mech, especially something like the bolt, but it has circuitry. Power to atty is based on battery output so that too is similar to a mech. Not trying to burst your mech bubble. Glad you enjoy it and found a great price! Whatever makes you happy, Vape It!

Gramdogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
Fredericton NB Canada
I should add the CL-R coils are great even if you don't rebuild them you can dry burn and rewick them for quite awhile. The CL coils it comes with really need 50/50 juice, the holes on them are the smallest I've seen on a subohm coil. My 1.8ohm evod coils have more exposed cotton. I really don't know what they were thinking with the 0.5ohm CL. CL-R has much better juice flow you can chain vape 80VG easy. I found them way easier to rebuild then kangertech subtank RBA style tanks.

Gahh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
Bay Shore LI NY
I should add the CL-R coils are great even if you don't rebuild them you can dry burn and rewick them for quite awhile. The CL coils it comes with really need 50/50 juice, the holes on them are the smallest I've seen on a subohm coil. My 1.8ohm evod coils have more exposed cotton. I really don't know what they were thinking with the 0.5ohm CL. CL-R has much better juice flow you can chain vape 80VG easy. I found them way easier to rebuild then kangertech subtank RBA style tanks.
As the hobby goes, I love re-building all coils. The issue with vertical coils I cant seem to figure out is:
When I re-build the vertical coils, the cotton ends up collapsing into the coil shutting down the air flow.
I have to find the trick the way they build them at the factories...

Reactions: Letitia

Gramdogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
Fredericton NB Canada
As the hobby goes, I love re-building all coils. The issue with vertical coils I cant seem to figure out is:
When I re-build the vertical coils, the cotton ends up collapsing into the coil shutting down the air flow.
I have to find the trick the way they build them at the factories...
CL-R is built exactly like the Evod coils, not vertical. For vertical though you don't want a tight fit the cotton will expand when its wet... like any RTA/RBA it just takes a few tries to figure out how much to use.

Reactions: Letitia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread