Wow Free Stuff!! But what is it????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
Indiana
Ok so i just got my order from eastmall, the order I placed before realizing my potential sensitivity to pg juice. So now I'm even more bummed having all this new juice to look at that it appears I can not smoke. Got 6 more 510 kits to just stare at till I order some vg juice from somewhere, 2 passthroughs and a pcc. Well that's not all!! First their order got here fast!! I was so surprised, heck I just ordered it on 4-12 and here's an even bigger shocker...... got something free!!! Don't know what it is but I didn't ask for it or pay for it!! But I love free stuff!
animier.gif
I did go and check my account there and it isn't listed and no charge on my credit card so I guess it's free.
dribble.gif
Heck it isn't even listed on their site as an item they sell that I can find....

Now of course it's also a big bummer that here I am not knowing what it is, or what to do with it, and I can't do anything with it as I have no vg juice, lol.
wallbash.gif
Oh well, so what is it guys?? A Revolution Starter Kit? It's a strange little box with a geisha woman pictured on it, 8 cartridges, and 1x usb cable? It's a mystery to me, lol. But did I mention before....I love free stuff no matter what! haha
thumbsup.gif

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Why do you think you are sensitive to PG? Have you considered it may be the nicotine? Nicotine is a skin irritant. How high is the nicotine level you tried? PG does very little to buffer the skin irritation of nicotine. People have gotten sore/numb tongue, sore throat, sore lungs, bleeding gums, mouth sores etc. from nicotine. You can try VG buy it cuts the throat hit an dulls the flavor. Consider trying some 50pg/50vg. Some of the Chinese juices are also sold in 100% VG. If you mix the same nicotine of VG juice 50/50 with the PG juice you have then that's 50/50. If you mix 3 parts PG juice with 1 part VG juice that's 75pg/25vg.

Dawn

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
Indiana
0o

you mean this???
e_cig_boge_Revolution_with_Touch_manual.jpg

Yep that's it! Have no clue what it is lol.

Dormouse, not for sure it is the pg juice, it's just that I stopped using it and the problem went away. Most said it was probably a sensitivity to pg and I should try vg. I contacted eastmall and they did confirm the juice as pg base. Now I'm sitting on a huge stash of 20ml bottles of pg juice, lol. Like 14 of them! I was thinking maybe to try mixing it with vg and maybe that would make a difference so it wouldn't be a huge waste. I bought 18mg nicotine juice and the more i smoked the more my skin kept getting flushed and red, kinda felt like a sunburn, like a prickling burn all over. Not sure what caused it but the guess has been pg....

CBB

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2011
Pennsylvania
PG is very harsh but as little as 20-30% VG mixed with it can make it much more tolerable as well you don't have to go 100% VG that will be hard on your atomizers. Many people don't like Chinese juices because they are 100% pg or VG. You have not indicated where you are from so we can't recommend what juices to try. Your nicotine may be too high as Dormouse explained, most people start with 18-24mg and adjust from there. You seem to be jumping to conclusions and that is going to make it difficult to find your true problems you need to experiment and try to find what is causing your problems and what you may be able to use.

Dawn

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
Indiana
That's a Boge Revolution; software programmable e-cig......

The Boge Revolution - Greatest e-cig revolution to hit the planet

YouTube - Review of the Boge Revolution electronic cigarette

I'll take it if you don't want it. ;p

Thanks for the links! :) I went to youtube and didn't find it but you did.:thumbs:

dormouse... I did get a couple bottles of 8mg nic maybe I should just go ahead and give that a try. Maybe it will solve my problem. Heck maybe it isn't from my ecig at all, guess we will see. :)

ahlusion

Unregistered Supplier
Jan 21, 2011
Swartz Creek
www.ahlusion.us
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

Dawn

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
Indiana
Now I just watched the youtube video and I looked inside my free bee starter kit box they sent and mine doesn't have a disc and the box contents doesn't list one either...

Heather I was wondering that too. I could see a free bottle of juice but this really surprised me. I think I will hold off on messing with it for a while, just in case they try and send me a bill. They better not, lol.
Heck I might end of trading it for something......

evilfrog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
portland OR
I wonder if it's version two of the revolution... is it just like the one in the video? The new ones hold a bottle and have replaceable atomizers. The software is not that important from what I saw on the video, and it's probably available on the internet somewhere.
If its version one then its disposable... might last a few months.

PoliticallyIncorrect

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
SoCal
...I think I will hold off on messing with it for a while, just in case they try and send me a bill. They better not, lol.
Heck I might end of trading it for something......

If they sent you something you didn't order, it's yours. That's the law. Mess with it, trade it, whatever.

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
Eastmall has or at least had a special that one would get a free version 1 Revolution with some orders -- data is on their thread on forum. OP -- looks like you got in on a deal you weren't aware of!

It's a cute small plastic box PV and I read somewhere that it doesn't come with disk anymore---something about computers not being able to read it here (maybe it's in chinese lol?) I'd put it in the class of a disposable---with decent battery potential. All parts are propriatary & can't replace atty. Pretty discrete and fits in pocket well, imho.

Dawn

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
Indiana
Eastmall has or at least had a special that one would get a free version 1 Revolution with some orders -- data is on their thread on forum. OP -- looks like you got in on a deal you weren't aware of!

It's a cute small plastic box PV and I read somewhere that it doesn't come with disk anymore---something about computers not being able to read it here (maybe it's in chinese lol?) I'd put it in the class of a disposable---with decent battery potential. All parts are propriatary & can't replace atty. Pretty discrete and fits in pocket well, imho.

Yep that must of been a deal I walked into. Surprise! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread