Wow just got some great juice today from Nicoticket, and found 3 ADVs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverdove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Il, USA
Yaahoooo. Got my new juice in the mail today with 2 other packages.
First thing I gotta say is none and I mean none of these 8 flavors will set in the (only if I have to box).
Now I have a big problem thou. Didn't just find one ADV but possibly 4.
It is so great to have finally found something that is not to sweet, to tart or just so creamy it just sticks there.
There was no perfume smell or taste at all in any of these flavors from Nicoticket. Most were fantastic right from the git go.
Also gotta say these smelled so yummmy right outta the mail box, that I had to go ahead and give them a try, and was so pleased. Check them out. They have a sale on right now too. Really good deals. Also a contest going for 50 ml of juice. http://www.nicoticket.com/ Their customer service can't be beat in my honest opinion. Sorry for rambling but I have ordered so much juice off of so many venders and most all of it sits in a box. Boy was that ADV getting expensive to find.

Silverdove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Il, USA
What did ya get? The #1 for me was Apricot Ambition. Oh my goooosssshhh was it good. This is my description of it on his thread.
WOW just fantastic taste just like sunshine on a summer day. Nothing like a juice but the real thing. It taste so real you can almost taste that little tartness down by the pit. Taste just like the ripest apricot ever. Like juice running down your face ripe. This is my favorite and it is going in my Billot Box immediately.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
:laugh:I like this flavor they have in their store:

Perkins Paste features a unique combination of neutral, mechanically recovered beef protein, delicately flavoured with anchovy and use by date expired spices. This juice comes in a tube for your mobile convenience, just squeeze a bit out onto your dripper and vape in solo bliss.
*NOTE: This is not a real product.
*The author is a choking hazard to very few people
*Paste is wrong, in any flavour.
*If this sells well, I reckon a Vegemite and Black-Pudding vape should follow soon after.
All credit for the sales copy goes to MrGruffy of from the AVF forum. Please, for the love of all things holy, do not order this product.
Perkins Paste by nicoticket.com is 100% sourced and manufactured in the People's Republic of China (PRC) by child laborers.

Silverdove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Il, USA
Strawberry Symphony 50/50 12 mg 2 extra shots 4/5 was just made 5/5 lots of vapor 9/5 it needs to set a bit yet.
Great taste. Very light right now but can tell it is gonna grow into a great one. (I know Kent ya told me to give it a day or 2 but I love strawberries, and just had to dip into it.) Opps sorry forgot was giving an opinion here. Well anyways. Like a fresh picked strawberry a little sweet and just a little sour. Spot on. Can't quite figure this one out thou. Taste like a little something else in there but not a real thick creamy taste like some I've tried. It is gonna be a good ADV cause it is not creamy sweat.
Here is another for you Jason.

TyrannyUnleashed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Mid-South
:laugh:I like this flavor they have in their store:

Perkins Paste features a unique combination of neutral, mechanically recovered beef protein, delicately flavoured with anchovy and use by date expired spices. This juice comes in a tube for your mobile convenience, just squeeze a bit out onto your dripper and vape in solo bliss.
*NOTE: This is not a real product.
*The author is a choking hazard to very few people
*Paste is wrong, in any flavour.
*If this sells well, I reckon a Vegemite and Black-Pudding vape should follow soon after.
All credit for the sales copy goes to MrGruffy of from the AVF forum. Please, for the love of all things holy, do not order this product.
Perkins Paste by nicoticket.com is 100% sourced and manufactured in the People's Republic of China (PRC) by child laborers.

I'm waiting for the Vegemite and Black Pudding vape myself :D :blink: :D

I have Custards Last Stand, Beetle Juice, and Orange Mango Tango due to arrive on either Monday or Tuesday. Looking forward to these new flavors :thumb:

Silverdove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Il, USA
Hi Tyranny, could ya tell me what ya thought of the Custards last stand. I'm gonna order a large bottle of Beetle Juice and was thinkin to try some of that. It really sounds good. So does the Crème Brûlée. Would like to get your opinion on Custards Last Stand before ordering.
I'm waiting for the Vegemite and Black Pudding vape myself :D :blink: :D

I have Custards Last Stand, Beetle Juice, and Orange Mango Tango due to arrive on either Monday or Tuesday. Looking forward to these new flavors :thumb:

JasonK94Z

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Olathe, KS, USA
My order from them should show up tomorrow. I got a big bottle of the romantic raspberry, bettlejuice, and mean apple. also got samples of bananarama, very vanilla cupcake, bare naked blueberry, and custard's last stand. I'm excited to try them. Should be good.

Please let us know how the raspberry is!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Silverdove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Il, USA
My order from them should show up tomorrow. I got a big bottle of the romantic raspberry, bettlejuice, and mean apple. also got samples of bananarama, very vanilla cupcake, bare naked blueberry, and custard's last stand. I'm excited to try them. Should be good.

I would also like to know about the others too. You got all different from mine except for 2. I think he does the fruits superbly. So would be very interested in them and the dessert ones. Thanks

wingman399

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2013
Olathe, KS
I would also like to know about the others too. You got all different from mine except for 2. I think he does the fruits superbly. So would be very interested in them and the dessert ones. Thanks

I'm bummed that I didn't order the apricot after your review. I really want to try it now.

TyrannyUnleashed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Mid-South
Hi Tyranny, could ya tell me what ya thought of the Custards last stand. I'm gonna order a large bottle of Beetle Juice and was thinkin to try some of that. It really sounds good. So does the Crème Brûlée. Would like to get your opinion on Custards Last Stand before ordering.

I sure will give my feedback on this flavor as well as the others, once I get them in. He got them mixed up quickly over the holiday. Now its waiting for the USPS. And they have been doing good as well.

By the way I really love the artwork on the packages ;-)

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State
So I just have to say that after reading this thread, I went to the site to browse between paychecks (I HATE waiting for payday, I need to start spacing my orders out better, lol). Almost immediately, I got a popup chat from a nice fellow by the name of Kent Brooks advising me that Custard's Last Stand and Creme Brule were sold out but that Beetlejuice was in stock - I'm assuming these are some pretty popular flavors - Custard's Last Stand and Creme Brule both piqued my interest.

Anyway, Kent chatted with me for a minute and made me feel extremely confident in placing an order with the company. I hope they have the two previously mentioned juices back in stock after I get paid next week! Anybody have any experience with either of the two?

TyrannyUnleashed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Mid-South
So I just have to say that after reading this thread, I went to the site to browse between paychecks (I HATE waiting for payday, I need to start spacing my orders out better, lol). Almost immediately, I got a popup chat from a nice fellow by the name of Kent Brooks advising me that Custard's Last Stand and Creme Brule were sold out but that Beetlejuice was in stock - I'm assuming these are some pretty popular flavors - Custard's Last Stand and Creme Brule both piqued my interest.

Anyway, Kent chatted with me for a minute and made me feel extremely confident in placing an order with the company. I hope they have the two previously mentioned juices back in stock after I get paid next week! Anybody have any experience with either of the two?

When I had heard a little while ago that they were out of those two flavors, was sure glad I had my order in already. I think Kent is vaping all his profits up...lol. Everytime he chats with me he is vaping CLS.

And yes I'm sure he will be more than happy to help you or anyone with any questions or concerns. At least he has with me anyway.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
When I had heard a little while ago that they were out of those two flavors, was sure glad I had my order in already. I think Kent is vaping all his profits up...lol. Everytime he chats with me he is vaping CLS.

And yes I'm sure he will be more than happy to help you or anyone with any questions or concerns. At least he has with me anyway.

Lies, all lies. :) I never vape CLS. /hides his personal CLS stash and tries to look innocent.

*crosses his fingers and hopes a little poke in this forum doesn't get popped by the mods* - just having a little fun.

TyrannyUnleashed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Mid-South
Lies, all lies. :) I never vape CLS. /hides his personal CLS stash and tries to look innocent.

*crosses his fingers and hopes a little poke in this forum doesn't get popped by the mods* - just having a little fun.

Haha

Always checking to make sure everything is still good. Top notch service :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread