Wow just got some great juice today from Nicoticket, and found 3 ADVs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TyrannyUnleashed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Mid-South
I did get the vanilla cupcake and custard's last stand. The custard is better brand new, has sort of a creme brulee that hasn't been fired. Very rich and creamy. Haven't tried the cupcake yet.

Oh how I wish my CLS would get here. Did you try it straight from vapemail or did it age a bit first?

It figures USPS decided to pick their butts, instead of delivering mail :-( And they had been doing so good lately.

Oh well, I guess this just gives it one more day to bake :(

JasonK94Z

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Olathe, KS, USA
OK, this is odd...

1. You both answer within a minute of each other.
2. You are both from the same city
3. You both joined the same month

Oh and post count is about the same

What am I missing?

Weird psychodelic type wavelength stuff going on here in Kansas. :)

What more can I say? Great minds think alike

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

wingman399

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2013
Olathe, KS
Oh how I wish my CLS would get here. Did you try it straight from vapemail or did it age a bit first?

It figures USPS decided to pick their butts, instead of delivering mail :-( And they had been doing so good lately.

Oh well, I guess this just gives it one more day to bake :(

That was straight out of the mail. I think I'll let mine sit a little while and steep. They smell good but are just too strong atm.

gotalotgoingon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Nebraska/Dutch Harbor, AK
Picked my order up yesterday and got to meet Kent and another guy from the forums, HawkeyeFan. I have to rewick my Igo's and give them a vape. I got:

Apricot Ambition
Beetlejuice
Rainier Cherry
Mean Green Apple
Oreo (Beta Sample)

I tried all of them yesterday when I got them with the exception of the Oreo but I had an old wick in my Igo-L at the time. I will give a complete run done of each one, doing one a day. I can say, even through the flavor leaching of an old wick, they all tasted pretty dang good so I have high hopes for them all.

gotalotgoingon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
I just got done tasting Oreo. I was hoping this flavor would, well, taste like an Oreo! When I got the juice yesterday, I opened the bottle and tried a smell. Guess what, it smelled like an Oreo! I resisted temptations to load a few drops in my Igo-L because I wanted to get the "real" flavor of the juice and not a leeched flavor from the juices I already had in my wick. I got a 5ml sample and I wanted to make every drop count. So, about an hour ago, I rewicked with cotton (really now, is there another wicking material out there??) and loaded up my Igo-L. I secretly hoped this juice would deliver what the smell had promised. I took a couple deep breaths and then had a vape.......and then I took another......and another.....and another. I vaped my dripper dry before I came up for air. WOW! It tasted like I crumbled an Oreo up and put it in my dripper! On inhale, I got the chocolate cookie outside and the frosting taste in the center. On exhale, I got the other side of the chocolate cookie. The only thing that was missing was the glass of milk and believe me, I thought hard about dunking my Vamo into a glass of milk before taking another vape. Well done Kent! I have put the rest of this liquid away until the juice goes retail and I am able to replenish my supply!

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
I just got done tasting Oreo. I was hoping this flavor would, well, taste like an Oreo! When I got the juice yesterday, I opened the bottle and tried a smell. Guess what, it smelled like an Oreo! I resisted temptations to load a few drops in my Igo-L because I wanted to get the "real" flavor of the juice and not a leeched flavor from the juices I already had in my wick. I got a 5ml sample and I wanted to make every drop count. So, about an hour ago, I rewicked with cotton (really now, is there another wicking material out there??) and loaded up my Igo-L. I secretly hoped this juice would deliver what the smell had promised. I took a couple deep breaths and then had a vape.......and then I took another......and another.....and another. I vaped my dripper dry before I came up for air. WOW! It tasted like I crumbled an Oreo up and put it in my dripper! On inhale, I got the chocolate cookie outside and the frosting taste in the center. On exhale, I got the other side of the chocolate cookie. The only thing that was missing was the glass of milk and believe me, I thought hard about dunking my Vamo into a glass of milk before taking another vape. Well done Kent! I have put the rest of this liquid away until the juice goes retail and I am able to replenish my supply!

I received the Oreo as well, but unlike Gota who is more of a purist than I am....I dripped that Oreo on my old gunked up Igo-l coil and vaped away. I need to say up front that I vape tobaccos 99.9% of the time....sweet vapes just don't do it for me....or didn't. This Oreo was.....well...just what Gotalot said. Now I'm itching to get my hands on CLS.....(almost can't believe I just said that...it's not a tobacco).

wingman399

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2013
Olathe, KS
CLS is pretty good. Nice and rich, creamy. I compare it to a creme brulee without being carmalized on top. As far as the others I'm waiting for them to steep. Tomorrow will be a week so I might try them but I'm thinking I'll wait. I've got a dripper in the mail that should be here sometime this week, I think. I want to wait on it so I can get a true flavor and test them all without putting in a tank. The smallest thing I have is an evod right now and I hate washing them. HAHA so to be continued......

gotalotgoingon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
I've had my apricot and strawberry sitting for a week. 50/50, 18 mg nic, 3 flavor shots. Apricot has hardly any flavor, and strawberry the same way but has a chemical taste. Put them away to try at a later time.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Maybe too much flavoring? I have a bottle of 12mg 20/80 pg/vg Apricot Ambition with no flavor shots. The flavor is incredible! One thing I have learned in DIY, is too much flavor mutes the flavor all together. Hope it comes out for you because it is a really good flavor!

JasonK94Z

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Olathe, KS, USA
Maybe too much flavoring? I have a bottle of 12mg 20/80 pg/vg Apricot Ambition with no flavor shots. The flavor is incredible! One thing I have learned in DIY, is too much flavor mutes the flavor all together. Hope it comes out for you because it is a really good flavor!

I'm betting it is the extra flavor i have added. I have done this at another place, and I come out disappointed at first. They have to steep for what seems like forever too! I'm looking for something that simulates a real piece of fruit or candy, and i doubt that will ever happen.

wingman399

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2013
Olathe, KS
I've tried mine again and they are still "candy" sweet tasting. I'm going to let them sit a little longer. I must admit I was hoping for the natural kind of flavor but I'm getting a candied flavor on all of them except the vanilla cupcake and CLS. They taste true to the bakery they are supposed to be. Here's hoping another week does them good.

TyrannyUnleashed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Mid-South
The juice from Nicoticket does not need ANY flavor shots. That will prolong the steep time and alter the flavor. All the fruits I've got from here have been crisp and spot-on with no flavor shots.

Custards Last Stand and Beetle Juice are great juices from day one and just get better. Orange Mango Tango has taken about 10 days to come in for me. All these had no extra flavor added.

Silverdove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Il, USA
I'm with you on Nicotickets Juice. It is the first juice that I have ordered that could be vaped from day one and none of mine had any perfume smell or taste. 2 of them was better after a few days thou. I even got 2 shots on mine, but think your right they really don't need it probably for most people. I have smoked for too many years and have problems tasting a lot of stuff. I am putting in an order for more and the bakery stuff am going just the way it comes. Guess that I like sweet things by the way others think of these flavors. Didn't really think the fruit ones where that sweet to me. Just taste like real fruit. Jason hope yours matures to what ya like.
The juice from Nicoticket does not need ANY flavor shots. That will prolong the steep time and alter the flavor. All the fruits I've got from here have been crisp and spot-on with no flavor shots.

Custards Last Stand and Beetle Juice are great juices from day one and just get better. Orange Mango Tango has taken about 10 days to come in for me. All these had no extra flavor added.

TyrannyUnleashed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Mid-South
I'm with you on Nicotickets Juice. It is the first juice that I have ordered that could be vaped from day one and none of mine had any perfume smell or taste. 2 of them was better after a few days thou. I even got 2 shots on mine, but think your right they really don't need it probably for most people. I have smoked for too many years and have problems tasting a lot of stuff. I am putting in an order for more and the bakery stuff am going just the way it comes. Guess that I like sweet things by the way others think of these flavors. Didn't really think the fruit ones where that sweet to me. Just taste like real fruit. Jason hope yours matures to what ya like.

Since tonight is the final night for the sale I had to get the big bottles of Custards Last Stand and Beetle Juice in before it was to late. I also picked up some of the CC and CB. I don't know why I'm getting sweets during the summer, but everyone of them has been excellent so far and I can't keep them around without vaping them up so quickly. Maybe I'll be set for a week or so now...lol

The only fruits I've tried so far is Beetle Juice and Orange Mango Tango, and I have enjoyed them both. I will say that OMT has taken a little bit longer to come into it's own for me, but it still is great. Wish I could've ordered more fruits this time. Oh well, I'll be getting more soon enough :2cool:

Silverdove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Il, USA
What are you putting the OMT and BeetleJuice in? My favorite is the Apricote and Strawberry S. Have both of them in the Billet Box. Can't leave the AA down very long but will switch every so often to the SS. Am curious what works good with these other flavors to put them in.
I have T3 (don't seem to like them much sence I got the BB. Have a couple other delivery tanks Viva N. and a carto tank.
Since tonight is the final night for the sale I had to get the big bottles of Custards Last Stand and Beetle Juice in before it was to late. I also picked up some of the CC and CB. I don't know why I'm getting sweets during the summer, but everyone of them has been excellent so far and I can't keep them around without vaping them up so quickly. Maybe I'll be set for a week or so now...lol

The only fruits I've tried so far is Beetle Juice and Orange Mango Tango, and I have enjoyed them both. I will say that OMT has taken a little bit longer to come into it's own for me, but it still is great. Wish I could've ordered more fruits this time. Oh well, I'll be getting more soon enough :2cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread