• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Wow Look at the changes, HHHEEELLLLPPPPPP !!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
Has it been WAY TOOOOOO LONG since I have been on here??!!
hey yall help me out,
I have been totally bored with my vaping experience lately and wondered why???
I spent a good $$$ on a new tank system and I do not really like it. The juices arent tatsing any good and they just dont seem to be strong enuff flavor wise. whats going on?????
I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO A MEET , WHAT HAPPENED???
ok my boss is trolling the hallways gotta go!!!
sugismimi

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
Hi Zann,
I started thinking maybe it's just because I have been using the Tank and with the VG I use to DIY, it just asn't working. so, I got out old faithful, and that being an atty from July 2010 that I took the bridge out of to direct drip on the coil. it WAS blue, but most of the paint has rubbed off it, it's all crusty looking, LOLOLOL but I cleaned it out and hooked it up to My other ol faithful, a Pink RIVA battery, and it has helped!!!!
When I was a few months into vaping I did have a problem with taste, so I switched from following the recommended percentages for DIY, and started mixing at my own tastes.
you could go to a different mix type like if your 100% VG, get a lil mix with some PG or use some other type of base like the Vodka added.
Just my thoughts though!!!!!
sugismimi

Zann

Nov 16, 2010
Upstate SC
I've been using 50/50 PG/VG for the most part and just started using the dual coil atty's. I've been vaping for about 6 months, and I know I read somewhere about there being point where you seem to lose taste, but now I can't find it :) I really don't like any tobacco flavor that I have tried, but since I can't taste anything, I can use the prefilled carts that I got :)
I might DIY a bit and bump the flavor - but I can say that I'm not vaping as much since my Butterscotch Cookie doesn't taste as good.

Still hunting for a Charleston location that would be able to meet our needs.
But I do not frequent bars much, so I do not know who has what to offer.
Also, Charleston is in its tourist season and everyone wants bug bucks for their meeting rooms.

But the search is on.

Pokeygizmo

Perfectly Imperfect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
South Carolina
Just poppin' in, too!

After about 7-8 months into vaping, I was at a major frustration point. Tried gazillions of juices, gazillions of PG/VG ratios. Half a gazillion types of cartos and atties. A few different PVs. All were just "OK". I finally got a VV device and that is what finally brought the pleasure/fun/flavor back for me as well as allowing me to finally put the smokes away for good.

I like the DC cartos and the Fusions, both, for flavor. Let me know how yours work out for you!

I am not sure what PV ya'll are using, Sugis and Zann, but if you haven't tried it, VV might be worth considering.

Last edited:

Zann

Nov 16, 2010
Upstate SC
I've mostly stayed in the 510 family - Ego, evolution X, and I can't remember the last on off the top of my head - 510 but with a AA looking batt that you could charge seperately. Just gave up and went back to the Ego and dripping. I am getting pretty frustrated, and I have looked at the VV, but I haven't been willing to spend the $$ to find out if that's what I need. I seem to have some taste coming back, but time will tell. Basically, I'm not getting the throat hit I need on a regular basis. But I think I have been being impatient and drawing too fast, which makes me frustrated...You see the pattern here :)
I started vaping 11/10 and had 1 cigarette in December during the The Great Battery Castrophe and decided then that I will quit all together before I go back to smoking. That being said, if quitting all together were in my option menu, I probably would have used it by now - lol

Last edited:

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
i did just order some, i'll have to let ya know when they get here, maybe this pm after work!
Ok after using the dual coil carto's for a few days, I have to say, Salem you were right, the pul and vapor and especially taste was exceptional.
I have only filled it 3 times but it is still going strong.
But.....,
My new true love is the E-GO MEGA CARTO. holy crap it is amazing. holds bunches of liquid, is sturdy enuff to hold in between your teeth while using your hands. the filling instructions say you have to use a syringe to fill and have seen several places on the web where people are having a hard time filling them, well just like all my carto's i just pop the tops off and drip it in. do not drip it in the center tube it all comes aout the bottom.
best of all the taste is awesome. I truly feel like this is the best vape I have had in a long while. I said it about the dual coils also, but this carto wins , hands down.!!!
BTW, Im gonna have to change my signature about being "Tanked" they are not the vape I am needing to be satisfied. and I have burned up and used more of the ego-tanks and carto's in the past month or so than I have in the whole year Ive been vaping!!!!!
ttyl
xoxoxox

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
Just poppin' in, too!

After about 7-8 months into vaping, I was at a major frustration point. Tried gazillions of juices, gazillions of PG/VG ratios. Half a gazillion types of cartos and atties. A few different PVs. All were just "OK". I finally got a VV device and that is what finally brought the pleasure/fun/flavor back for me as well as allowing me to finally put the smokes away for good.

I like the DC cartos and the Fusions, both, for flavor. Let me know how yours work out for you!

I am not sure what PV ya'll are using, Sugis and Zann, but if you haven't tried it, VV might be worth considering.
i am a Riva Freak!!!!!!
I have an E-go which IMO works the same for me, but thats what ive mainly used. see an earlier post about the mega carto's, I'm in love again!!!!
hey guys whats a V V ??????

kno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC, USA
i am a Riva Freak!!!!!!
I have an E-go which IMO works the same for me, but thats what ive mainly used. see an earlier post about the mega carto's, I'm in love again!!!!
hey guys whats a V V ??????

variable voltage.

It's any mod that the voltage can be adjusted on - usually by turning a dial. some go from 3.0 Volts to 7.4

give you a little control over the hit for each type of atomizer or juice.

TennDave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Knoxville, TN
Hey guys- vacationing at Cherry Grove Beach (North Myrtle) this week. Noticed that Ivape is in Little River!
I'm a huge Reo guy myself and like AVE juice but sometimes my taste buds go too! I have found changing up the flavors helps a ton as well as drinking some citrus..like lemonade, orange juice, and especially chewing gum!! It's been awhile since I had the blahs vaping.

Kno- I send you a PM... hopefully we can meet up!
-Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread