MsTgifts.jpg

click to enlarge

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif
Too cute!! I want one in my next order. :)

I love opening her packages, they're more fun than a box of cracker jax. Actually funner, because Cracker Jax has only one prize inside. Thanks for the glow in the dark lime green happy face bouncy ball, butterfly tattoo, dum dum sucker and the tootsie roll! oh, and of course, the popcorn. Very sweet of MsTee

PS, Love that SnickerDoodle!! Glad I finally splurged and bought some. Delicious

Mishy73

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
Australia
SO excited ... my first Ms T's order is on it's way to the great land DownUnder ... having read the Aussie forum sight, just hoping there are no custom issues ... little concerned... yet overwhelmingly excited at the prospect of all the new flavours I have ordered to try. Getting awfully low on the juice that I bought when I started, hoping I'll have enough to get me through until my order arrives. 3 weeks into quitting I won't go back to the "old fashioned darts" ... my son will probably hate me as I turn into the monster from hell with nicotine cravings ... can't wait for my parcel ... mmmmMMMmmm I want that Strawberry Lemonade and French Vanilla Cappuccino most of all :)

Mishy73

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
Australia
Wha wha what? Cappuccino is one of three ultimate faves. Never noticed a French Vanilla Cappucino. Thanks for mentioning it.

Hope you get some Sea Monkeys with your order.

Or a kitten.

Soooooooooooooooo EXCITED!! It's at the post office, I'm dropping my son off at school a little earlier in the morning so I can be there to collect it as close to 9am as possible :D

While a kitten would be nice, I'm thinking it would be less than happy with the time in transit and VERY hungry and thristy and I doublt our kitty kat (Slinky Malinky) would be terribly impressed >.< .... Sea Monkeys would be cool though ;)

The French Vanilla caught my eye and being a caffeine fiend, to say nothing for adoring vanilla, it was a MUST try ... I'll let you know the verdict in the next 24hrs nicosnack... from all I have read about Ms T's I'm banking it will be nothing short of a winner .... I need to hit the hay now because morning will get here quicker then, or at least feel like it will ... and then I can vape myself into heavenly bliss with the swag of yummies I'm collecting from the post office (missed the delivery due to work). Been stuck with a tobacco flavour (more like hazelnut) for the last 72hrs as I ran out of all my other samples ... the palate is SCREAMING for sweet and for fruity bliss ... and IT'S COMING!!

Happy vaping lovely peeps :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread