Wow! My orders from FSUSA

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThomasP

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2010
Western PA USA
I ordered from FSUSA 3 times this week because of Hanukkah sales. In a somewhat ironic twist I forgot to request nicotine in the free 10 ml and 5 ml bottles that came with one of the sales. I contacted FSUSA through their website shortly afterward and received an e-mail around 8:00 am EST not MST from David saying he would try to catch it. This was 12/07.

I placed two additional orders on 12/08 to take advantage of another sale.

Today I received a package in the mail from FSUSA. I though it was my first of three orders. I opened the package and they were all three in there. I literally had my orders less than 48 hours from when I placed the last one. This was with the regular shipping, not priority or 2 day etc.

I was even more delighted to see on the labels of my free bottles that the mg of nicotine were exactly right even though I made a mistake when I placed the order.

All the liquids were really excellent out of the bottle and have been put away to hibernate until I finish the all ready steeped stuff I am working on now.

Once again I am a very happy customer.

zara1269

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2010
Ohio
That is great MrMagma! I ordered from a special on Wednesday mid morning and received my order today with a free sample to boot! I am also a very happy customer of FSUSA.
BTW- It was hard because I got some new to me flavors, but I also put mine away for a bit.

Lucky! I ordered mine on Wednesday and they were shipped out same day and I was stalking the mailman as usual when I think I am getting a delivery and my package is in transit somewhere. Made it to Columbus. So bummed. Not FSUSA's fault in anyway. Last time I ordered from them it was hear 2 days later so it's not them.

Dang post office! I used to make junk mail for a living so I am used to cursing the post office.

Glad to hear of awesome service! I am sure I will get mine tomorrow anyways.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Lucky! I ordered mine on Wednesday and they were shipped out same day and I was stalking the mailman as usual when I think I am getting a delivery and my package is in transit somewhere. Made it to Columbus. So bummed. Not FSUSA's fault in anyway. Last time I ordered from them it was hear 2 days later so it's not them.

Dang post office! I used to make junk mail for a living so I am used to cursing the post office.

Glad to hear of awesome service! I am sure I will get mine tomorrow anyways.

Darn Post office! Look at the bright side- the mail delivers on Saturdays so at least you won't have to wait til Monday ! And you got another day of steeping your liquids that required no self control! I know. Still would have been better to get today.

BigJohnJ

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2010
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
I ordered on tuesday of this week. FSUSA shipped it same day. passed through sort and left Tuzson at 4:02 PM.....Passed through sort and left Des Moines at 12:58 AM on 12/8. Took two days to make the three hour trip from Des Moines to my house. Still fast service for this time of year but why two days to make a three hour trip.....Gonna try and let this batch sit on the shelf for a couple of weeks but doubt I will as I am just about out of aged Wyatt Earp and RY4 both at the same time.

zara1269

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2010
Ohio
Darn Post office! Look at the bright side- the mail delivers on Saturdays so at least you won't have to wait til Monday ! And you got another day of steeping your liquids that required no self control! I know. Still would have been better to get today.

True..BUT...I am staying @ my boyfriends house this weekend (only live with him on the weekends right now...it's an hour away from me) so I won't get it until Sunday afternoon. But! Never fear...he placed an order last weekend and got me some Hypnotic Mist (I gave him mine b/c I felt sorry for him since he needed something stronger and it was 30 mg and too strong for me) and a sample of Apple wood....so I can enjoy that.

I placed my order b/c I am seriously craving some tobacco flavors and am jonesing for an analog. I can make it though since he ordered a few bottle of it from FSUSA. If it's not in my mailbox today I think I will have a meltdown (ok not really). :)

Ma'am

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
Florida
I've ordered many times from FSUSA, almost scared to add up just how much I've spent in liquids for me and my friends. (FSUSA is sooooo good, can't help but share the joy with my friends!) But I can almost bet within the last few months, I have probably invested over $500 in FSUSA liquids, and never, not once have I ever had a problem with an order from them and again, I've placed alot of 'em.

Thanks FSUSA for the excellent service and liquids you have provided me and many others, I appreciate ya'll so much!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread