WOW!!! New products Coming Soon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eplanet

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
We will be updating the website continuously for the next few day with the following products:

adaptors:
901 - 510
801 - 510
801 batteries
901 batteries
510 batteries
6 ml diy plastic dripper bottles
3.7 ml cobalt blue glass bottles with dripper
510, 901, & 801 cartridges
NEW pg eliquid flavors
black Solar Flare kits.....and more.

Peace...

bitey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Central Ohio
At the risk of being a nag, I have to ask if this order contained any of the new, promised VG flavors. It's been over 2 months since you said you could get it in a couple of weeks.

If there's a problem with getting this stuff that you would prefer not to post on the forum, would you please PM me so I know what is going on? Your VG e-liquid works for me without causing unacceptably high pain levels, so it is very important to me.

Thanks.

We will be updating the website continuously for the next few day with the following products:

adaptors:
901 - 510
801 - 510
801 batteries
901 batteries
510 batteries
6 ml diy plastic dripper bottles
3.7 ml cobalt blue glass bottles with dripper
510, 901, & 801 cartridges
NEW pg eliquid flavors
black Solar Flare kits.....and more.

Peace...

eplanet

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
At the risk of being a nag, I have to ask if this order contained any of the new, promised VG flavors. It's been over 2 months since you said you could get it in a couple of weeks.

If there's a problem with getting this stuff that you would prefer not to post on the forum, would you please PM me so I know what is going on? Your VG e-liquid works for me without causing unacceptably high pain levels, so it is very important to me.

Thanks.

Hi bitey,

no VG on this order, we will have some stuff coming in after the chinese holiday (oct 1 - 8th) It is taking us a lot longer than expected. All of the products listed above are "in stock". It is just a matter of us updating the website.

eplanet

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran

Attachments

• 801-Carts.jpg
    801-Carts.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 9

eplanet

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Do you sell products WITHOUT the logo? It's like driving a Porche with bumber stickers all over it.

Hi Krickster,

We sell chargers and DIY bottles with no logo on them...lol

The reason we brand everything is because we do not want returns of products from other companies, and who doesn't like a dripping planet logo??? ;)

Peace....

P.S. It's actually like driving a Porche with a Porche emblem on it..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread