• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Wow! Obama Proposes a 7 Year Peace Treaty???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
... and this works for me also.. also :)

There will be a 7 year peace treaty signed between the anti-christ and Israel. If you are still here after the treaty is signed, 'uh oh.' You know what happened. The treaty won't last longer than the nose on your face. It is this treaty that gives the Jews permission to rebuild the Temple, and I think the anti-christ will help them so he can walk into the Holy of Holies and proclaim he is god. The Arab people may think he is the 12th iman promised in islam. I have no idea how the Arab people are going to re-act, but I really don't think they're going to be very happy, since they descend on Jerusalem and are in the battle of Armageddon.:(

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
sure... if cash is still worth anything then... :)

It won't be. 'A day's wage for a loaf of bread.' I honestly can't fathom it. I'm expecting the dollar to tank in the future, and that's all I'm willing to say before I get labelled a doomsday nellie. 'Store up your treasures in Heaven.' :)

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
It won't be. 'A day's wage for a loaf of bread.' I honestly can't fathom it. I'm expecting the dollar to tank in the future, and that's all I'm willing to say before I get labelled a doomsday nellie. 'Store up your treasures in Heaven.' :)

Amen... where neither moth nor rust can decay!.... Hallelujah

PS - We're not 'doomsday' Nellies... we're 'Heaven Bound' honchos! :lol:

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
Amen... where neither moth nor rust can decay!.... Hallelujah

PS - We're not 'doomsday' Nellies... we're 'Heaven Bound' honchos! :lol:

There HAS to be a song in there somewhere! Maybe your darling other half can come up with a tune and we'll all write lyrics! Wouldn't that be a hoot!:w00t:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread