Wow so many great tobacco flavors to choose but I need a staple!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegioX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
New York
So I now have samples of every tobacco flavor from ave! Haven't tried gamel or flue cured yet or 555, but so far I'm amazed.

Ok, so BB and GJ are amazing, cool. I tried Havana Gold, and I liked it. Very nice vape, bold. But then I tried Blend 4 and I think I discovered the best tobacco flavor (as of yet). Its just amazing. A nice smooth inhale with a mildly sweet and subtle exhale. Fricken fantastic. I don't even know if I should try the others now.

This is going to be my biggest question over the next few days - WHAT TO STOCK UP ON? I want to stick with just 1 of them in addition to BB and GJ probably, and this is just so difficult. I'm someone who likes a couple awesome options to choose from, but with AVE theres too many !

Lets hear some other opinions on the non BB and GJ flavors. If I love blend 4 will i like the others less? Only time will tell, I mainly just wanted a shout out to the guys at AVE, they know how to make tobacco juice. THANK YOU!!!!!!!.

Oh and my AVE keychain addition is sweet :) :)

LegioX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
New York
LegioX I told you Havana gold is the bomb;).

You sure did! It overtook Blend 4 for me. Havana Gold is my favorite. BB is too sweet for me but still fantastic, and GJ is a nice change. I just want to see what this RAF tastes like.

Flue Cured....I don't know. Its an AMAZING flavor, but theirs something 'dry' or almost "light" to it where I wouldnt want to vape it all day. Delicious flavor though, I'll probably buy a small amount next time with more Havana

dale1962

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Charlotte,NC
Great palettes taste alike ya kno ;) So your for HG then Flue Cured? Are BB and GJ like your 'sweet treat' juices? Just curious.
At the moment that's my order of liking and definately GJ is my sweet juice reward.Not so much with BB it's in the arsenal all day long with HG and FC.But you know if didn't have those 3 easily 555,RAF,C&D,B4 or Gamel could be my all day's.

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
I decided blend 4 and havana gold are my tobacco flavors of choice...now to try RAF and complete the sampling proccess :) I sense a couple 30ml bottle purchases...maybe even 100ml? :) Sounds like I'll wait for that Black Fridayish sale

You've done a lot of deciding in two days :)

Give it time man, you tastes will change as well.

LegioX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
New York
You've done a lot of deciding in two days :)

Give it time man, you tastes will change as well.

Too true. Now I am having second thoughts about Flue Cured being better than I thought, Blend 4 not being as good as I thought, and HG maybe being better than I thought. I have my other favorite companies juices as my mainstay right now, but if I make the conversion I want to know for sure.

Some more sampling can't hurt! But if there is a big sale coming up I want to be ready, ya kno? Thanks for the speed check =d

LegioX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
New York
When I first started AVE I got BB,FC,555,B4,GAMEL and I liked gamel best at 1st then it was 555 and on 2nd order included HG and now HG,FC,BB are neck and neck for my favorite.But as I have said before AVE don't make a bad Tobacco juice.

I think I'm definitely giving HF another chance and BB for sure. Its so hard to choose just a couple even those theres only like 8 lol. I don't know why I thought B4 was so amazing at first, but I really got tired of it.

I hope my RAF comes in the mail tommorow from the classifieds, that could be the deciding factor :)

C8se

Jul 13, 2011
Denver
Since you guys have tried all of the tobacco flavors and given them a lot of thought, I thought I'd ask you which you think serves as the tobacco base for BB and GJ? I'd love to try them all, and probably will eventually, but for now financial constraints are limiting me to one big bottle at a time. Not that I really feel mind being 'limited' to GJ, lol. I'm guessing it has to be one that is relatively light and thin since GJ is. Have only ever tried a pure tobacco flavor from another vendor that I now realize just sucks across the board compared with AVE.

LegioX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
New York
Well I placed my "pre-black friday sale" order. 30mls of BB, 18 of GJ, and then for the battle for 3rd place a 12ml bottle of both HG and FC. With a bottle of Sweet Tart to complete the order.

Hopefully the BB steeps long enough to let me see what it really tastes like in its prime and warrants a 100ml bottle purchase, then I'll probably get 2 or 30ml bottles of my 2nd and 3rd favorites, while eliminating either HG or FC I think. I'm still convinced there is no bad AVE tobacco juice, but I am starting to narrow it down!

I also finally tried RAF and my thoughts on it so far aren't much because I haven't had time to give it a full run through, but I like it. As a stand alone juice I don't compare it to my other faves, but the fact that its a lower nic then I'm used to and haven't given it a few days of all-day vaping warrant further testing of this juice, which I still have enough of left to do.

Thanks again Ben for the awesome flavors.

By the way I really wish there was a bottle size to bridge the gap between 30 and 100. I know it wouldn't much too much sense to have like a 75ml bottle, might as well get 100. But I could see 50 or 60mls being viable. Of course having access to those size bottles and price restructuring would have to take place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread