Wow, this 1.7ohm thing is really taking off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

djej

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2011
Dallas
eGo Cone 1.7 Ohm Cartomizer

Pretty sure this is made by smoktech. I love the cone idea (shape, fit, looks good on egos, etc..). I bet these start coming with a flat tip. I actually have a couple of flat tips that are left over from some other 'ego cartomizers' that I assume will fit.

I really believe this is the perfect ohmage for the ego's. I've been using resurrectors exclusively since I first tried them. It's good to know more 1.7 ohm (single coil) options are appearing.

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
Nice but if you order the 15 bundle from ccv they're less than $1.50 each.. that's $1 per carto less than these. (and the shipping will add additional cost to the madvapes cartos). Don't get me wrong.. I do order from madvapes for certain things but I watch my costs when I can. On another note, I've had some issues with this last batch of resurrectors from ccv. The last 3 I've used have metered around 2.0 and started going up. I've got one now that is reading 2.5!

djej

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2011
Dallas
Nice but if you order the 15 bundle from ccv they're less than $1.50 each.. that's $1 per carto less than these. (and the shipping will add additional cost to the madvapes cartos). Don't get me wrong.. I do order from madvapes for certain things but I watch my costs when I can. On another note, I've had some issues with this last batch of resurrectors from ccv. The last 3 I've used have metered around 2.0 and started going up. I've got one now that is reading 2.5!

I actually get the resurrectors from ccv. I was just noting the cone version is now available, and madvapes is the only place I've seen this style. I've had a few resurrectors from ccv that gave a burnt taste after plenty of filling/saturation. I'm VERY comfortable filling/using resurrectors and usually don't have problems, but some are definitely duds. Quite annoying to say the least!

Andy Thatcher

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2012
Brit in Orlando
I feel that is a SmokTech production issue rather than the reseller.

Willing to bet that all the 1.7 single coils all come from the same production line and other than having some printing there is no difference. I buy from CCV, both Boges and Resurrectors, as they have the best price well did when I bought them. I guess this is due to them buying in greater quantities from SmokTech therefore they have the greatest chance of having faults in production noticed due to the volume they sell.

If a vendors actually makes the goods such as ProVape and the ProVari then sure there is a beef but CCV is a reseller and knowing them they will take responsibility for the goods they sell however at times you need to look a little deeper.

richham3

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2010
Taylor, Michigan
I got a couple of these ego 1.7ohm cartos from a different vendor and I was not impressed. They only held about 1.5ml of juice before they started leaking out the bat end and even after letting them sit the taste was not for me. The filler seems different from a xl 1.7 and the taste was definitely not for me. An 801 drip tip fits in place of the mouthpiece. I am actually using the mouthpiece of these on vision 1.2 ml regulars. At least they were good for some thing.

djej

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2011
Dallas
I feel that is a SmokTech production issue rather than the reseller.

Willing to bet that all the 1.7 single coils all come from the same production line and other than having some printing there is no difference. I buy from CCV, both Boges and Resurrectors, as they have the best price well did when I bought them. I guess this is due to them buying in greater quantities from SmokTech therefore they have the greatest chance of having faults in production noticed due to the volume they sell.

If a vendors actually makes the goods such as ProVape and the ProVari then sure there is a beef but CCV is a reseller and knowing them they will take responsibility for the goods they sell however at times you need to look a little deeper.

I agree - it's definitely a manufacturer (smoktech) issue. I just buy them from ccv because they are the cheapest I've found. I wish boge would make 1.7 xxl!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread