Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all I just wanted to posts a quick note and express how happy I am with my gg slim. This little device is seriously a wonder.

I'm so happy I did my research. I almost bought so many e-cigs, but I just couldn't bring myself to pay that kind of money (One place wanted 130 for a Joye 510 starter kit with slightly larger batteries) for some cheep mass produced piece of plastic.

You see I work construction. Anything large wouldn't work for me, to bulky for a job site, but anything small and plastic would just break, and I needed enough batteries to last a 10 hour work day away from any power outlet. I almost gave up trying to find a solution, then I saw a post about the gg slim. Took a bit of convincing of my wife to let me part with the cash, but I'm glade she did.

It's perfect for work. It fits in a small eye glass case in my back pocket with a bottle of juice, extra batteries and an extra atty. I can't stress how much I enjoy this device. I have only been vaping for 4 days, but these have been the first 4 days of my life in the last 17 years without cigarettes.

There are two major downsides tho....

First problem, this is my first e-cig. Seems kinda like getting a cadillac for your 16th birthday. Talk about spoiled.

Secondly. my wife is going to kill me cause I'm ordering a GGTS for home use soon as they are back in stock.... and the HV attys.... and the AFS.... and the afs for the slim when it's out

Seriously, she's gonna hate you guys. =)

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
Hello all I just wanted to posts a quick note and express how happy I am with my gg slim. This little device is seriously a wonder.

I'm so happy I did my research. I almost bought so many e-cigs, but I just couldn't bring myself to pay that kind of money (One place wanted 130 for a Joye 510 starter kit with slightly larger batteries) for some cheep mass produced piece of plastic.

You see I work construction. Anything large wouldn't work for me, to bulky for a job site, but anything small and plastic would just break, and I needed enough batteries to last a 10 hour work day away from any power outlet. I almost gave up trying to find a solution, then I saw a post about the gg slim. Took a bit of convincing of my wife to let me part with the cash, but I'm glade she did.

It's perfect for work. It fits in a small eye glass case in my back pocket with a bottle of juice, extra batteries and an extra atty. I can't stress how much I enjoy this device. I have only been vaping for 4 days, but these have been the first 4 days of my life in the last 17 years without cigarettes.

First problem, this is my first e-cig. Seems kinda like getting a cadillac for your 16th birthday. Talk about spoiled.

Secondly. my wife is going to kill me cause I'm ordering a GGTS for home use soon as they are back in stock.... and the HV attys.... and the AFS.... and the afs for the slim when it's out

Remind her how much you are saving by not buying cigarettes and the health benefits. She will be happy to let you spend the money. You are going to save a lot of money. :):):)

SSRob

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2009
Oklahoma! USA
www.vaporkings.com
Bighat,

Glad to hear you are happy with the Slim! The latest batch are just absolutely brilliant.

You may have bought the Cadillac for your 16th birthday but just think of it as a car that will last a lifetime :) There just isn't much that can go wrong with it. I love it as a user because it looks great and works 100%. I also love it as a reseller because I don't have to worry about any warranty issues :)

Thanks
Rob

keon718nyc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran

HEHEHE!!! Man honestly i have the same thing going on here as well, my wife jelous of me getting sooo much priority mail every few days and me showing off to her all my GG goodies heheheh!!! The funny thing is that it's just the begining....~ HAhahaa:lol::lol: Maybe its time to order some gifts through the mail for the wifey to open and enjoy!. That might be the key to making things alot better in ways im guessing~ :D:D:D:D

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com

Thanks a lot bighat my new friend and welcome to GG forum:):):)
I am really happy that you are happy with your little smoking machine and tell your wife that now because of the health advantages that you have with GG she will have you with her much more years to nag at you. :D:D:D
She is a very lucky woman:thumbs::thumbs::lol:

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Great review, Bighat - so pleased to hear from another happy GG user.

Your wife won't get upset at all, you no longer smell of cigarettes and you'll still spend less money anyway.

If she does complain - take her to her closet and ask her why on earth she needs so many pairs of shoes/so many purses (or whatever her particular "problem" is.) :D:D:D We all have our little luxuries, you've picked one that is helping you to be healthier and hopefully you'll now be around to lavish your lady with gifts for many more years than you would have been.

You have been enabled, now go join Rob's waiting list. :D

Congrats on quitting the dreaded cancer sticks man. Thats great to hear.:lol:

You actually got started the right way for sure and have saved yourself tons of money as well. When you have the best there is no wondering what the rest is like cause one way or another there will not be anything as good as what you already have and soon coming in.

I started with almost the cheapest and kept moving on up. Even though the end result of Quitting Smoking was successful if I would of just got the 2 main PV's I now have to start with I'd have saved a ton.

Explain it to her that way and she'll be glad you met us for sure.

Good luck.:cool:

T-Hefner

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2010
NJ, USA
Congrats on quitting the dreaded cancer sticks man. Thats great to hear.:lol:

You actually got started the right way for sure and have saved yourself tons of money as well. When you have the best there is no wondering what the rest is like cause one way or another there will not be anything as good as what you already have and soon coming in.

I started with almost the cheapest and kept moving on up. Even though the end result of Quitting Smoking was successful if I would of just got the 2 main PV's I now have to start with I'd have saved a ton.

Explain it to her that way and she'll be glad you met us for sure.

Good luck.:cool:

I would also have to agree with you Vapn....

BCowboy,
I started with the cheapest and worked my way up...if I only started with the best how much money would I have saved..LOL...

But anyways, you will love the Slim and the GGTS when ya get it...both great devices that will for sure last a LONG time. It is a investment at first but you will see your savings in the long term....

Im sure your wife will understand...if not for the money for your health...

Let us know when ya get your GGTS....Im sure you'll love it...:D

-Tim

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
I love stories like this one... I remember the first week of not smoking. I could not believe it was so easy. I started with the 510 and started buying all the other models to see which one I liked. I WISH I would have just found the GG first... wow would I have saved some serious cash!

Good luck to ya Bighat... look forward to hearing from you on day one of the TS and AFS...

I love stories like this one... I remember the first week of not smoking. I could not believe it was so easy. I started with the 510 and started buying all the other models to see which one I liked. I WISH I would have just found the GG first... wow would I have saved some serious cash!

Good luck to ya Bighat... look forward to hearing from you on day one of the TS and AFS...

Same story almost except my 1st ecig was from Blank Everywhere. I give them credit for turning me on to e-cigs but because of them I almost wrote e-cigs off thinking it was a total waste of money cause of the inferior product and performance I experienced. 6 months after getting rolled by BLANK Everywhere I finally got a 510 and quit analogs the day it arrived.

Thank god for the Internet and Youtube cause after seeing some video's and how good some e-cigs were I gave it another chance.

:cool:

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......
Heck yea man... you'll be happy you went with the GG instead of many kits I did. lets see my first ecig was a 901, then a M401, then a Red dragon, then a VK, then a 510, then a janty stick sent back then got a kiss box 801, then a few mods and now GGTS... Trust me your saving a ton of money by starting out right lol.....:)

I forgot to mention that most of these kits work very well but they dont last long. The other mods work very well. And I will say I dont regret trying all these out. Each kit kept me off cigs so that in itself is worth it... but I still wish I got a mod in the first place...:)

Last edited:

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Thing is, I don't think I would have started with a large mod like the GGTS or the GGT - they just looked way too big. When you're wanting to replace smoking with vaping, I think initially, you tend to look for something that resembles an analog. For me that meant as small as possible with automatic draw, in my case, it was a super-mini clone first and then a standard 901. I then moved onto the 510 because at the time, it was the only manual & drip-friendly e-cig also with a PCC.

Some people either never feel the need to progress to mods, or they never discover the benefits of them. A lot of these people go back to analogs because they eventually no longer feel satisfied by their standard e-cig.

I like to think of the standard e-cigs as a "gentle introduction" to the world of vaping.

Certainly the slim is the only mod (in my opinion) that many smokers might feel comfortable starting vaping with. I would have loved to have had my slim right back at the beginning of my vaping life..........

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
Thing is, I don't think I would have started with a large mod like the GGTS or the GGT - they just looked way too big. When you're wanting to replace smoking with vaping, I think initially, you tend to look for something that resembles an analog. For me that meant as small as possible with automatic draw, in my case, it was a super-mini clone first and then a standard 901. I then moved onto the 510 because at the time, it was the only manual & drip-friendly e-cig also with a PCC.

Some people either never feel the need to progress to mods, or they never discover the benefits of them. A lot of these people go back to analogs because they eventually no longer feel satisfied by their standard e-cig.

I like to think of the standard e-cigs as a "gentle introduction" to the world of vaping.

Certainly the slim is the only mod (in my opinion) that many smokers might feel comfortable starting vaping with. I would have loved to have had my slim right back at the beginning of my vaping life..........

When I started I wanted something cigarette looking. Now if I had to strap a tank on my back to stay away from smoking I would be glad to do it.
I did waste a lot of money on disposables that didn't work right but they did give me hope. I guess it was money well spent. My daughters started with a GG. I feel so fortunate that I found Imeo and the GG. :):):)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
When I started I wanted something cigarette looking. Now if I had to strap a tank on my back to stay away from smoking I would be glad to do it.
I did waste a lot of money on disposables that didn't work right but they did give me hope. I guess it was money well spent. My daughters started with a GG. I feel so fortunate that I found Imeo and the GG. :):):)

Same feelings here sweety:):):)

keon718nyc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran

Very, Very well said Lisa!!!! I Feel the same way totally!!! :thumbs:

T-Hefner

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2010
NJ, USA

stormy,
I feel the same wayyy...I wanted something the was close to a analog looking at first, but then I chased the big vapor and high voltage, etc.

I also feel VERY fortunate to have found Imeo and GG products...and to have met all the great people that hang here on the forum...its really like the GG family and I'm happy to be part of it :D:D:D

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
stormy,
I feel the same wayyy...I wanted something the was close to a analog looking at first, but then I chased the big vapor and high voltage, etc.

I also feel VERY fortunate to have found Imeo and GG products...and to have met all the great people that hang here on the forum...its really like the GG family and I'm happy to be part of it :D:D:D

My first was white with an orange led. It seems so silly now. Why would I ever want to look like I was smoking a cigarette when I wasn't? 8-o

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK

That cracked me up!!!!!!

THX STORMY

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com

WOW Stormy! I have a very visual imagination and this just created the most hilarious picture for me.

Thanks for making me nearly pee myself :D:D

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread