Wowzers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbehrendt

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2009
Iowa
Just got some HV and LJ liquids in today and wow! I have only tried the french vanilla coffee so far but it is fantastic. Awesome taste that lasts a lot longer than my other juices. The vapor is superb as well. Cant wait until my silver bullet comes in so I can try this stuff at 6v.

My only complaint is that I am going to have to figure out how Im going to get this awesome juice when I am in Afghanistan next year.

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
LOVE the HV stuff and now the lung stuff is growing on me as well.

If you need help getting your juice sent to your APO please let me know. It shouldn't be a problem for Drew though since they ship just like regular US packages but if there is a problem... you holler at me and I'll be more than happy to make sure you stay supplied!!

Thank you for your service also :D :D

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Wow, first deployment!! You should get an address that is like a PO box (APO) when you're deployed. I am sure your wife will keep your box stuffed full but still do holler if you get in a jam and I'd get extra stashes of juice in case you're out of reach for periods.

I've send loads of boxes to soldiers as my son plans to be in the military as was my father and grandfather so I taught him about adopting soldiers, books for soldiers, etc. when he was younger.

Thanks again and I'll be thinking about you!!

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
I've send loads of boxes to soldiers as my son plans to be in the military as was my father and grandfather so I taught him about adopting soldiers, books for soldiers, etc. when he was younger.
You are such a sweetie Laurel!!!
and yes be SAFE!
I LOVE the French Vanilla Coffee...
my description
you walk into a gourmet coffee shop or open a bag of those beans unground and you smell.. this is EXACTLY what you will taste.. unreal or TOOreal I should say! I accidentally dripped on my drewbacco cart and when I vaped I thought I had a bean stuck in there!! I am happy for the accident, the 2 flavors really compliment eachother!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread