Status
Not open for further replies.

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Very well done, I always get a kick out of your vids!
But yes guys, it really is that easy! You don't have to be that gentle with coils, unless it's really fine wire and even then it takes more abuse than you'd think.
I'll also add to make sure you don't hit the fire button accidentally when you are squeezing the coil, unless you have ceramic tweezers! Ask me how I know!
Now after you've used the coils and need to burn them off and rewick, you need to be more gentle with them, the constant heat makes them brittle and they will break a lot more easily.

dionysuskiss

Cloud Dancer
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2014
Dallas,Texas
Very well done, I always get a kick out of your vids!
But yes guys, it really is that easy! You don't have to be that gentle with coils, unless it's really fine wire and even then it takes more abuse than you'd think.
I'll also add to make sure you don't hit the fire button accidentally when you are squeezing the coil, unless you have ceramic tweezers! Ask me how I know!
Now after you've used the coils and need to burn them off and rewick, you need to be more gentle with them, the constant heat makes them brittle and they will break a lot more easily.
How do you know? :evil:

coilspotting

I Vape and I Vote
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2016
Mossyrock WA
Love your whole series, @RussianVaper! My only request is that you might talk to us with added info during your videos. I'm sure you have excellent reasons for doing this, like internationalization/language agnosticism, but the videos are so good... that's my only wish for change. Thank you for making!! Highly recommended, subscribed, and bookmarked for future PIF efforts.

TheRussianVaper

Apr 22, 2016
Love your whole series, @RussianVaper! My only request is that you might talk to us with added info during your videos. I'm sure you have excellent reasons for doing this, like internationalization/language agnosticism, but the videos are so good... that's my only wish for change. Thank you for making!! Highly recommended, subscribed, and bookmarked for future PIF efforts.
Thank you for the compliment. As far as talking, I am here on these boards, and will be for a long time. If there are any requests or questions I will be happy to answer them. Thank you for watching, Happy Vaping :)

Reactions: coilspotting

coilspotting

I Vape and I Vote
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2016
Mossyrock WA
Thank you, I have been fairly ill for the past month, hopefully I will start making videos once I finally am able to get up off the bed.
I hope you get well soon, @TheRussianVaper! Then I'll happily bother you with all my nooby questions lol. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread