Wraps/Grips for an istick

Status
Not open for further replies.

lefty23

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2013
Chicago, IL, USA
Hey gang, quick question for you all; so a bit ago I ordered an istick 50W, which I quickly feel head over heels in love with, of course, until a short week-and-a-half later when it slipped out of my hand yet again, this time landing on the concrete and not so much as turning on again since. I think I can reconnect whatever contact got jiggled loose, or at least investigate and probably get it working again, but I don't currently have a tool small enough to get the screws out (I thought for sure I did, but those screws are crazy tiny) so in the meantime I ordered a replacement (which should have been here today and I'm ...... it isn't because I paid extra for two day shipping). Now, I am in general a clutz, and have a terrible habit of quickly destroying expensive APVs (luckily for how great it is the istick is quite cheap) and really have to make this next one last longer than a week and a half or Mrs. lefty23 is going to completely cut me off regarding nuptials. So, finally, to what should have been a very simple question: Where can I find some kind of sticker grip or something that will make the istick less slippery without ruining the sleek, cool look of the mod (yes, I'm susceptible to cool-looking-gear desire). I know some of you classy folks have pimped-your-rides, so to speak, and any guidance would be greatly appreciated. Vape On.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread