• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Wrecked & Bonkers mod needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walrus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
Hi everyone. Thanks for suggesting me... but might I suggest picking someone else? I can already moderate the group in a pinch if need be, since I'm...well... a moderator. Picking someone else would actually give the group two moderators in effect.

I'd suggest MaryKay if she's up to it... she's doing a fine job with the Women's group.

Walrus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
Realistically, moderating this group wouldn't entail much. It's not the moderator's job to increase membership. It's to make sure that the threads are kept civil and (loosely) on topic, and adhere to forum rules.

I haven't seen any problems in here yet that would call for active moderation. Probably the biggest thing I'd keep an eye out for are insensitive/moronic posters who would come in and make light of various maladies suffered by those who frequent this social group.

If it's a moderated/private group, it would also entail approving membership.

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
teaandbiscuits.jpg

Might you be interested in taking over Christina?

Christina

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
US/Pennsylvania
twoaz1.com
Oh mmmmm! Kate you are so very kind! I would be happy to take on some responsibility but I'm still a bit of a n00b. I'd love to see someone who's been around or contributed more than I have thus far take the reigns. However, if there are no takers I'll be happy to do my best.

Can I just nibble over here for the time being? nom nom nom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread