Not open for further replies.

dhomes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2012
Austin, TX
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
long shot, but if anyone has a Z2-threaded accessory (Carto tank, Kabuki or that rare vertical coil dripper very few people got ahold of...) and want to sell or trade for newer gear, please let me know

Worst part is i have the carto tank and the dripper (it was sold by steam monkey eons ago), stored in another country :(

Reactions: DPLongo22

GeekyGeezer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Flyover Central
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
long shot, but if anyone has a Z2-threaded accessory (Carto Tank, Kabuki or that rare vertical coil dripper very few people got ahold of...) and want to sell or trade for newer gear, please let me know

Worst part is i have the carto tank and the dripper (it was sold by steam monkey eons ago), stored in another country :(

I know I have a Z2 Kabuki and probably some other Z2 things. I'll contact you tomorrow when I have a chance to dig through storage boxes.

dhomes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2012
Austin, TX
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I know I have a Z2 Kabuki and probably some other Z2 things. I'll contact you tomorrow when I have a chance to dig through storage boxes.

btw, looking for toppers, not tubes or caps / switches, have a few of those, mostly want things to put on top of a new ZNA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread