The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Closed/Sold WTT 22mm for 24mm KFL2019

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds and Swaps' started by muth, Nov 10, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. muth

muth Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 20, 2014
    Boston, MA, USA
    Hello - I just received a YFTK SS 22mm KFL2019 by mistake. I wanted the 24mm. Before sending back to China (and waiting) I thought I'd look for a trade.
    I'll accept an Ulton but I would like SS please.

Brand new with box and the usual accessories. Have not used it, only opened the box to check contents.
    -OR-

If you prefer, I have an SXK SS 22mm KFL2019 I am willing to trade but has been used. Great condition, original box with accessories, instructions and extra PEI tank. If interested and want to see a photo just let me know.

YFTK 22mm
    [​IMG]
    YFTK 22mm
    [​IMG]

2. muth

muth Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 20, 2014
    Boston, MA, USA
    @classwife I need to close this thread and my thread tools aren't giving me the option, plus I can't unlock it if that's the problem. Thank you

ETA: Also, not sure why my photos disappeared. They uploaded when I first posted.

3. classwife

classwife Admin Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Pics...if you deleted them from where you had them they will go away here too.

Closing your your thread for you :)

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.