www.GreenhouseOne.com | FREE eLiquid Sample Pack (31 Favors)

Status
Not open for further replies.

matador

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2011
Colorado
and-the-winner-is-feathered_0.jpg

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
So who's got the non-traditional Christmas songs on their playlist? Like the Kink's Father Christmas, Blink 182's I won't be home for Christmas?

Maybe you're too young to know who Alison Moyet is... but that was one of the most depressing Christmas songs, sung by a very non-traditional singer... LOL!!

I have everything in my collection from the silly songs to the Rock and Punk stuff, and I even like some of the more traditional at times... icon_cheesygrin.gif Here is another one of my faves!!

(for those of you that watched the show, that really is some of the cast members singing!!)

Last edited:

Smocha

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2009
China
www.greenhouseone.com

MrsCasey

Pink Spot Fanatic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
Long Beach, CA
Since this will most likely be my last post... I wanted to leave all of you with my favorite version of what is probably my all-time favorite Christmas Song...
santa2.gif

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!!

Best of Luck to Everyone!!
lights.gif

Thanks for posting that! I love, love, love her. She has such a beautiful voice and writes such great songs. From Yazoo, to Yaz to Alison Moyet all of her music is great. I dragged my hubby to see her at the Variety. We went and stood in line at Music Plus for tickets. I intentionally went to an area where she might not be too popular, we were the first and only people in line and we got 4th row at the Variety..... It was awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread