www.iVape.net - Sweet Caroline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broseybrose

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
Ft Lauderdale
Picked up (5) 10lml bottles for $23 shipped from ivape.net

I dont know if Joe crafts each liquid by his own hand, but i do know that the clarity of the liquids indicate that Joe uses only the finest ingredients. My first order: (2) Sweet Caroline, (2) Vanilla Bean, and (1) Peach (18mg/ml, 60PG/40VG).

Sweet Caroline is 'beyond words' good. Its a tobacco flavor, but its also so much more. There are so many other richly sweet flavors and nuances in Sweet Caroline that i dont think the words to describe it have been invented yet. :laugh:

If youre a vaper who appreciates a deliciously (not overly) sweet tobacco flavor, i believe you owe it to yourself to try Sweet Caroline from ivape.net

Not to mention all his other flavors!

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
I read this post - you inspired me to try some Sweet Caroline...

I ordered two bottles. They arrived about an hour ago.

Good stuff.

An original...

Unpretentious... sweet tobacco. Unable to put my finger on the sweet, very good nonetheless.

Not a run of the mill honey flue sweet... not that kind of sweet... not a candy sweet... more of an authentic sugarcane twinged sweet.

I can see how this could be an all-day vape.

It's a vapor producer... somewhat potent... clean on the atties like the halo/backwoods brew juices.

I'll update if I have anything more to add... (just under an hour in...)

Last edited:

Broseybrose

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
Ft Lauderdale
Cool! Im glad i was able to get the word out that Sweet Caroline is something special. Did you notice how clear his liquids are? You know its a high quality product just looking at it! Its been my all day vape since i got it. :vapor:

Anyway, this morning I just finally switched over to vanilla bean for a palette change. Not nearly as sweet most other vanilla flavors ive tried. It has a very rich and warm flavor, like Sweet Caroline, but its pure vanilla flavor. And it has surprisingly potent TH for such a smooth and mellow juice. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone who likes vanilla.
Not oversweet, rich and mellow.

Again, everything im vaping is 18mg and all the iVape.net liquids (that i purchased) are 60/40 PG/VG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread